Skin Trade (2015)

ArtieRollins

For several years it was rumoured that the film would star Dolph Lundgren along with Steven Seagal fighting human trafficking and now a rather promising trailer has been released with names such as Tony Jaa, Michael Jai White, Ron Perlman and Peter Weller.

Interesting, looks like a great film!

Peter Weller, Robocop right? brilliant actor!

I briefly heard of Tony Jaa in the movie Ongbak! 

And I absoloutely love Ron Pearlman, he was brilliant in Sons of Anarchy, such a great actor, this film looks promising, definitely something to check out thanks for sharing Artie.  :cool:  

• Like 1

Peter Weller, Robocop right? brilliant actor!

And I absoloutely love Ron Pearlman, he was brilliant in Sons of Anarchy, such a great actor, this film looks promising, definitely something to check out thanks for sharing Artie.  :cool:  

Oh yeah, its the right Peter Weller.  :)

Always liked Ron since I watched him together with Linda Hamilton in the 80s series Beauty and The Beast, and he sure can handle himself as a bad guy just recently in Drive where he along with Albert Brooks steals the show.

Edited by ArtieRollins

Oh yeah, its the right Peter Weller.  :)

Always liked Ron since I watched him together with Linda Hamilton in the 80s series Beauty and The Beast, and he sure can handle himself as a bad guy just recently in Drive where he along with Albert Brooks steals the show.

Drive?! I knew I had seen him somewhere else I just couldn't think of where! that is one of my favourite movies of all time, I really loved it very Miami Vice feel to it.

ahh Ron Pearlman, America's Caveman lol

it's good to see Tony Jaa get a decent sized gig, as I remember hearing about him when he did that film Ong bak I think it was called back in 2006, as I think they're's a good chance he might become the next Jackie Chan if fortune favors him correctly

although Dolph sounds a little off in this trailer, almost like he's been dubbed over for part of it.