Don Johnson 12 years old with the baby sitter!

Detective_Crockett

http://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/people/2014/06/27/don-johnson-lost-virginity/11447389/

Well, what a guy... :)  :)  :)

can you believe that? it's also said during his time on Vice, he had fun with models and a lot of time off set with women (Doesn't surprise me too much, I suppose you would with all that popularity)

Man is a regular James Bond  :)

Ah, Don we all love him  :cool:

(Sorry if this topic is a little inappropriate to post) 

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 2

• Administrators

haha wow... A bit personal, surprised he let that information out.

I never had any babysitters... I was home alone when I was 12.

I remember watching a Barbara Walters interview with Don and he said he lost his virginity at a young age and then he asked barbara if she was that young when she lost hers too :)  :)

I remember hearing about him losing his virginity so young to his babysitter on his A&E biography. I often wondered if it was true because he didn't appear on his own biography, & you have to be careful on alleged stories like that. I also recall reading from a website of a fan sharing he heard of both Don & PMT having their share of women while on Miami Vice but he wasn't sure if it was true or just a rumor. Thanks to this shared article from Don's own words, I guess all of it was true. Even PMT kind of confirmed the whole women thing when those Swedish fans asked during the peak of Miami Vice fame, women had to go crazy over him & he said "yeah" meaning they did. & then they asked if he went crazy over them & he said "Yyeeaah", like it was his way of saying, 'Yeah I went crazy & had my share of women during that time.'

I respect both of these men for in their own way of being honest without kissing & telling everything. I think a behind-the-scenes movie of Miami Vice based on Don & PMT would be awesome, though I'm sure they would never agree to that because they are very private men. I respect that but I'm sure there are some wild & crazy stories on those 2, too though!

Edited by TubbsGirl1n&Ou7
  • Like 1