Alpine Plane Crash (More revealed)

Detective_Crockett

Has anyone heard about this tragic plane crash in the Alps lately?  well it turns out the co-pilot locked the pilot out of the cockpit, and then he sent them all into a nosedive and that's how it all happened, and the co pilot was banging on the door to let him in, but he didn't and that's when they crashed :/

Apparently the co-pilot was suffering depression as well, do you think that might have had something to do with this whole crash? it could have been deliberate. 

None the less, R.I.P. to all the victims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32035121

hmm any meds involved as my father has noticed that when people are on depression medication it actually makes them worse, as we've known of atleast 3 people locally where I live where they say their depressed, get on this medication and it actually pushes them over the edge.

Steve, the son of a neighbor across the street who commited suicde by hanging himself in his dad's garage despite having a wife and two kids and I think one other that he knew personally.

and another famous victim of this for anyone who watches the Nolstagia critics partners in crime would be a guy who used to do game reviews called Jewwario of all things, same deal, depressed, takes meds, blows his brains out.

and with the patern that's emerging with this to us, have they mentioned anything about him being on medication?

hmm any meds involved as my father has noticed that when people are on depression medication it actually makes them worse, as we've known of atleast 3 people locally where I live where they say their depressed, get on this medication and it actually pushes them over the edge.

Steve, the son of a neighbor across the street who commited suicde by hanging himself in his dad's garage despite having a wife and two kids and I think one other that he knew personally.

and another famous victim of this for anyone who watches the Nolstagia critics partners in crime would be a guy who used to do game reviews called Jewwario of all things, same deal, depressed, takes meds, blows his brains out.

and with the patern that's emerging with this to us, have they mentioned anything about him being on medication?

Yeah, the guy was on medication..as you say it must have made him worse.

Well okay, possibly as German the informations are a bit more detailed.

Meanwhile is verified that guy did plan the entire terribly action.

With his normal drive to job all in the plane have been delivered to death.

The co-pilot was 'SICK ON LEAVE' with his psychatrist.

All was looking like he never would get access again to do his job as pilot.

It is known that he had the same state during his training to pilot already.

Then after a while all was looking like he had overcome his illness.

Police did find the papers with sick on leave in his private home yesterday.

The co pilot has hidden them, did not inform anyone.

He simply went as usually to do his job.

Not sure how it is in your country -

With us docs are sworn to secrecy!

So the psychatrist anyway could not have informed German Wings about this state.

That now will chance at least in Germany.

Happens such a case of depressions/mental desease again with a person

who has to care about 'lifes' the doc is allowed to inform bosses (or similar).

Most tragic with this drama is that in the plane was an entire school class in the age of 15/16 years.

Once again:

WE ALL are delivered in a way to such cases.

Person with mental desease under medication or even not are not more far away by anyone of us than

probably three, four doors. . .

We have not to condemn them - we have to care and help!

It is an ILLNESS, no madness.

And this illness catches more and more and more . . .

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 2

I caught it on the news and that's some scary stuff. You can't predict or plan for random acts like this.

The newscaster was talking about it being suicide but this guy was responsible for the lives of over a 100 people. Just to take them all down with you is cowardly.

• Like 1

You don't do someone like that on the spur of the moment. It must have been pre-planned

I read that in america, theres a rule where two people have to be in the cockpit at all times to avoid something like this happening and guess they're adopting it in Europe now too.

If the guy wanted to kill himself, alright fine but theres no need to hurt anyone else along with you.

Edited by thedeparted94

You don't do someone like that on the spur of the moment. It must have been pre-planned

I agree.

He went with a 8 minute controlled descent, because if he had done a nosedive, the cockpit computers would automatically activate to bring the plane back to normal.

Now it seems that, besides medications, he was in the initial stage of a retinal detachment, and this could affect his ability to fly a plane.

I read in the news that, during the the mourning ceremony at crash location, many families of the victims wanted to share their grief with the co-pilot's parents.

What their son did to those innocent people will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Well okay, possibly as German the informations are a bit more detailed.

Meanwhile is verified that guy did plan the entire terribly action.

With his normal drive to job all in the plane have been delivered to death.

The co-pilot was 'SICK ON LEAVE' with his psychatrist.

All was looking like he never would get access again to do his job as pilot.

It is known that he had the same state during his training to pilot already.

Then after a while all was looking like he had overcome his illness.

Police did find the papers with sick on leave in his private home yesterday.

The co pilot has hidden them, did not inform anyone.

He simply went as usually to do his job.

Not sure how it is in your country -

With us docs are sworn to secrecy!

So the psychatrist anyway could not have informed German Wings about this state.

That now will chance at least in Germany.

Happens such a case of depressions/mental desease again with a person

who has to care about 'lifes' the doc is allowed to inform bosses (or similar).

Most tragic with this drama is that in the plane was an entire school class in the age of 15/16 years.

Once again:

WE ALL are delivered in a way to such cases.

Person with mental desease under medication or even not are not more far away by anyone of us than

probably three, four doors. . .

We have not to condemn them - we have to care and help!

It is an ILLNESS, no madness.

And this illness catches more and more and more . . .

Indeed but their access to such dangerious things or things that can hurt many people are automatically taken off the table if they admit to it here, for better or for worse. and The problem with our system is that there is no way to get off that blacklist once you get on it.

and its the same ways with minor crimes and the like, theres no time lapse to get it off your record or way to get redemption, other than maybe socially like an actor can do, just look and Danny Trejo for instance. As once your blacklisted, your blacklisted and cant get goverment work, or access to things to defend youself generally, or access to any work that's serious outside of construction or fishing on the deadliest catch.

So you end up getting the extremes of that kind of a society, hence why the criminals are so, well like Robert De Niro in Heat, or Like James Caan in Theif. and you get people who should report people who are serious dangers to everyone else, but they dont as they dont want to ruin their life over what might be nothing more than a bad day.

hell that was more or less the whole Premise of the Film Falling down too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUdakrP52E

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1