My Miami Vice Bathroom...

Detective_Crockett

This was so not intentional but the first thing I noticed about my new place when I moved here in November was how Miami Vice style the bathroom is...

post-4806-0-48550200-1427581880_thumb.jp

post-4806-0-06410300-1427581921_thumb.jp

post-4806-0-60168900-1427581977_thumb.jp

post-4806-0-78757000-1427582025_thumb.jp

post-4806-0-34531700-1427582083_thumb.jp

Now the White towel, that is intentional ;)

Edited by Detective_Crockett

What's that thing hanging from the ceiling in the first picture?

That pal, is the light switch :)

But thank you! I love this bathroom, it really is very Vice.

Hmm just a word of warning, its easy to overdo it when it comes to the Vice colors, so sometimes some darker shades and colors like they used in S3 can really help accentuate and keep the place unique.

So dont be afraid to use darker colors like the dark grey's, the grey blues and the like, you know mix it up otherwise you can end up having sort of a white room, slightly blue room, slightly tan look going on and it can drive you nuts after awhile.

its not unlike the same thing that can go and happen when adapting the vice look, so if you grow up with liking darker shades, dont be afraid to find somewhat vice like darker shades to go with it.

and also Navy Blues and dark greys can work in that vein. such as valspars woodlawn grey, and sometimes its not a bad idea to use earth tones and reds for certain rooms, as there used to be a restaurant around here that looked like cheers mixed with the red leather accents of well, the bridge set of the undiscovered country.

I think your Vice bathroom may be more "VICEY" than mine!  :clap: I was going to go with pastel pink and pastel blue, but instead, I went with light grey and lavender.