Crockett's tie from "Calderone's Return" part I

mirrorimageegamirorrim

I think I asked this question a long time ago but I never got much help so I'm asking it again.  Sorry for any redundancy.

Crockett's outfit when he's going to his divorce hearing is one of my favorites of the whole series.  The white suit, the aqua shirt, the yellow tie, the white espadrilles, the Wayfarers-- what a timeless, beautiful combination!  (Sorry, I don't know how to do screen shots but I would love it if somebody could supply one.)  I've managed to put together a reasonable approximation of this outfit with the exception of the tie.  Any idea where I can find a tie like this one?      

My suggestion is to search on EBAY or ETSY.  That is where I found most of my Vice clothing.  Also thrift stores can be amazing places to find retro clothing.  

I agree with the other members on how to look for one similar. Also goodwill, salvation army, and thrift stores are good places to check out. 

You shouldn't have a problem finding a tie like this at a Macy's or other department store. Just look for a tan/cream-colored one with a dark blue polka dot type of print. 

Thanks to everybody for helping!  I've not yet searched in thrift stores but I've determined after searching in many dept. stores that this exact tie, or even one very similar to it, is no longer made.  

Spyder: if Macy's has one I've never seen it.  I've seen many yellow ties on their website, but not this tie.  

Cooper&Burnett:  Do you have one of these?  

If anybody has one they wouldn't mind selling I'm all ears and my wallet is open.  

I don't own this tie. Is the tie yellow? For some reason, it thought it to be a very light pastel pink. Either the color is off on my screens, or I need to have my eyes checked. 

I don't own this tie. Is the tie yellow? For some reason, it thought it to be a very light pastel pink. Either the color is off on my screens, or I need to have my eyes checked. 

It is indeed yellow.  A pale, pastel yellow.  It's a beauty.  I'm surprised you don't have it.  You probably just never had much interest in getting one like it.  Crockett didn't wear many ties.  Off the top of my head, I can think of only one other time he wore one: the funeral at the end of "Sons and Lovers".  (I don't count the times he was Burnett.)