Season 5 backstage pic?

Jerry B.

Not my favorite, but appropriate scenery ;-)

PS Sorry for the poor quality of the scan. I had to tweak a lot to bring out the image.

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 3

Jerry please... this image has its age... there is NO poor quality. :D;)

FANTASTIC !!

Luv it.

Wonderful blue blazer, great clear color, perfectly oversized.

Scenerie, guy ;) and outfit is DONtastic.

Thanks again for a wonderful shared surprise.

With all these images I still have a question with me but I definitely need a bit more courage to ask.

We will see with which number of images I will dare to ask.

At least a very small part in this image tells me the first step.

Now I have you curious, Jerry :p:D:p

Blue, Alleycat, thanks for your nice words.

The blazer is from Pal Zileri, and is one of the few 80s items I still own. Too bad I didn't wear my two tone Bulova DayDate, but I remember I never wore it when I was near the beach (fear of salty air?). I think the location is Minorca, a small spanish isle, but not sure, since that was my everyday look and thus it could even be another place.

By the way, this pic is not my fave, it doesn't seem to look like me, but the context was so cool so I wanted to share it.

Alleycat, I'm starting to have my doubts about it, and that's because of this board's members! ;-)

Blue, shy girl, feel free to ask. If it's private matter you can always use the messenger ;-)

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 1

WONDERFUL!

Jerry, I hope you sincerely understand how grateful we are that you are willing to share these great photos with us! I look forward to every new photo. I don't care about the quality of the photo, I just want to see it, whatever the condition of the photo. (I too wear a Bulova, mine is all gold.)

It's a beautiful picture, and the background is terrific!

I'm thankful that you are sharing these with us! I'm getting the biggest kick out of it!

Thank you!!!

• Like 2

My pleasure, Coop, my pleasure. Really.

I'm not sure I have more pictures - you know, back in the days we didn't use to have a camera in the hand all the time as it happens with cellphones. And we didn't shoot any f***ing thing just because we could.

But the feedback those pics received from this community makes me willing to look for more images and somehow "reconstruct" that special season of my past, almost the way you're "reconstructing" Vice.

I'm loving this place guys.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist! LOL!

1bw.jpg

You dont remind me of Crockett - but DanJ who used to be on this site but mainly at .org - some members may remember him ?!!

Edited by Matt5