Happy Birthday Sonny-Burnett!

Detective_Crockett

Happy Birthday pal, may you have a very nice Vice Birthday and best wishes!  :cool:  :cake:  :easter:  :balloon:

chef_with_fancy_birthday_cake_0521-1001-

Just a bit of a problem, I did ask my chef to prepare you a cake but sadly I forgot that my chef is a cartoon and as a result you do have a cartoon cake. Sorry!  :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy Birthday buddy!  Have a fantastic day! 

:thumbsup:  :cake:  :radio:  :gift: :cheers:

• Like 1

Hey happy birthday man, these two shoud fit the bill lol

also if you feed hummingbirds make sure you have the feeders out today, as they suddenly decided to shoot up north out of nowhere

http://www.hummingbirds.net/map.html

as usually they dont get this far until mothers day, just make sure you use fishing wire and dont let any preying mantisis get close to the feeder if you do. ants and the mantis's eat hummingbirds.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

Thanks for the B-Day wishes everyone. Enjoyed a nice warm Spring day here for a change and watching some Vice this evening on El Rey.

B-Day dinner/lunch will be this weekend  as yours truly is doing his tax returns a bit late again (due tomorrow  :) ).

I gotta start working on these sooner. :)  :p

• Like 1

Happy Birthday pal, may you have a very nice Vice Birthday and best wishes!  :cool:  :cake:  :easter:  :balloon:

chef_with_fancy_birthday_cake_0521-1001-

Just a bit of a problem, I did ask my chef to prepare you a cake but sadly I forgot that my chef is a cartoon and as a result you do have a cartoon cake. Sorry!  :)

lol....thanks man for the toon cake and cool vid. ;)  :cool:

• Like 1

HAVE A GREAT DAY PAL!!

Quotes-Gif-16.gif

Wow..nice banners!  I can never seem to find these. Thanks for the wishes.

Happy Birthday Sonny-Burnett, Best Wishes  :balloon:

ferrari-365gtb-daytona-spyder-replica-vi

Thank you. :)

And you just reminded me that my poor Daytona is still sitting in my garage from the long winter here. I am overdue for some top-down driving so I need to get the black beauty tuned up for Spring!  

Hey happy birthday man, these two shoud fit the bill lol

also if you feed hummingbirds make sure you have the feeders out today, as they suddenly decided to shoot up north out of nowhere

http://www.hummingbirds.net/map.html

as usually they dont get this far until mothers day, just make sure you use fishing wire and dont let any preying mantisis get close to the feeder if you do. ants and the mantis's eat hummingbirds.

Thanks man. Kavinsky, you find the coolest cars out there on the net. ;)  :cool: