Target Has Three Button Henleys

COOPER&BURNETT

Target has 3 button henleys. They are of the right type, as the collar is not rounded, but angular, like crockett's. Not a great selection of colors, but the solid light blue and the solid black shirts look pretty good.

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-short-sleeve-henley-merona/-/A-16712664#prodSlot=medium_1_19&term=henley

• Administrators

I wonder if Target Australia will be getting these.

I need some new Henley's since I got a rust stain on my white one. I've tried everything but it just won't come off. :(

These are really nice, shame we don't have Target here in the UK, the closest thing you can get to Vice clothes here is H&M that's where I normally go for Vice style clothing.  :cool:

These are really nice, shame we don't have Target here in the UK, the closest thing you can get to Vice clothes here is H&M that's where I normally go for Vice style clothing.  :cool:

Would they ship them to you if you ordered online?

Good find Coop, but the colors remeber us we no longer are in the eighties. Not saying they'r bad, the two you mentioned are ok. But no light pink, no banana yellow, no turquoise or cyan etc. Maybe I'd go with the cove point cream, perfect under a blue blazer ;-)

I have tomorrow off, so I'll go to another Target, and see if I can land one in a size, and color I want. I wished they had lavender, pink, and pastel blue

I bought two of the shirts today. I bought the light blue, and the cream colored henley. I wouldn't mind the others, but the colors are not season one and two pastels like most henleys Don wore. The shirts are nice. I like 'em. However, they do shrink just a bit, so you may want to order one size up. I got the XL, and even with a bit of shrinkage, it fits just fine. I thought the XXL was just too big, even if it shrunk a bit.  The other colors might look good with a season 3 outfit.

• Like 1

Well, neither are accurate. I like the H&M version better. For the UK, the long sleeve would work well if a blazer is worn, as it's cooler there than here.

I didn't care personally for the Amazon versions. Slim fit, and the neck line aren't for me. However on the positive side, the color selection is much better than the H&M versions.

If your just going for a look similar in style to Crockett, and aren't looking for a screen accurate look, they could be just fine. 

The TARGET henleys are not screen accurate, but close. The neckline cut is correct. The three buttons are correct. 100% cotton is correct. Sleeves are correct.        What is isn't correct? The colors are not correct. The butttons on the original are opaque, not colored.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

The TARGET henleys are not screen accurate, but close. The neckline cut is correct. The three buttons are correct. 100% cotton is correct. Sleeves are correct.        What is isn't correct? The colors are not correct. The butttons on the original are opaque, not colored.

My brain screwed up for a second there, so many uses of the word correct :p 

But yes, you're right..they are correct apart from the colors sadly.