04/23/2015 Philip Michael Thomas @ Toast To 135 Years Of Thomas' English Muffins - New York

bluepearl

By GEORGIA KRAL  April 22, 2015

Happy 135th birthday to the Nooks and Crannies.

We love English Muffins - especially Thomas' because founder Samuel Bath Thomas' first bakery was in New York City! To celebrate the anniversary of the muffin, Thomas' will be giving out free egg sandwiches from the site of the "Muffin House" bakery, (now apartments) at 337 W. 20th St.

The brand has tapped celebrities with "Thomas" in their name to hand out the sandwiches, which will be available from 6 a.m. to 12 noon.

They include: Philip Michael Thomas (Tubbs from “Miami Viceâ€);

Richard Thomas (John Boy Walton from “The Waltons,"

Frank Gaad on "The Americans");

Larry Thomas (a/k/a The Soup Nazi from “Seinfeldâ€); T

homas Ian Nicholas (star of “Rookie of the Year†and

Kevin from “American Pieâ€);

U.S. Olympic figure skater Debi Thomas and Sean Patrick Thomas (Derek from “Save The Last Danceâ€).

There will also be a giant cake, shaped like an English Muffin. Of course!

Get some fun with finally current images with PMT :D :D

lol :) will now post the entire row because Tony D. could not believe the shown person actually is PMT.

Here is the verified proof ;) .

21703419kf.jpg

21703417sx.jpg

21703420ou.jpg

21703421jq.jpg

21703422cn.jpg

21703423rf.jpg

21703424bv.jpg

21703426lw.jpg

21703425nm.jpg

21703427ar.jpg

21703418cq.jpg

wow... :eek:  :glossy: 'The Thomas' to the left still is looking like then as JohnBoyWalton.

We should ask where he could find the source with *Fountain of Eternal Youth* :) :)

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 5

Please may I ask for verification?

Someone just mentioned PMT would have worn THIS blazer during MV Season.

I checked and yes, it is true.

PMT/Tubbs wears this blazer in ASIAN CUT.

21704878xk.jpg

I am on my way to take a verifying screenshot.

If anyone else can offer an image with this Tubbs blazer in Asian Cut - I would be most thankful !!

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

Well - Riddle solved :D :D

Now to me the entire photo row is even more special -

now it owns the right story/tag I want to have with it ;)

21706962dk.jpg

• Like 3

The outfit looks nice, he looks healthy, the hat is fine & all of that. In 4th Season of MV when he had the beard I thought he looked very handsome, if only he had shaved it down here like he did then, he would've looked very nice. But that's just me. It is great to see him out though, he looks happy & the same ol' PMT we have seen him as for years. I wonder by him coming to this event, if he has anything possibly planned or going on? Or maybe he just simply felt like stepping out to this event & wanted to surprise people. He made a big surprise, out of all those who were there, you couldn't help but to keep your eyes on him & notice him.

Does anyone think he may have planned to do that or that is just PMT, being PMT? I mean he has worn long beards before when he was very young like in his 20s, so I know it is not the very 1st time for him to have a long beard. I guess I have to respect his diversity in his style & always mixing it up.

Edited by TubbsGirl1n&Ou7
  • Like 1

I KNEW that coat looked familiar!  I recognized it immediately.  Thank you for clarifying the episode it was used in.  How cool!  Man, I wish I would've happened on to this event.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish he was active on some sort of social media. Love to know how he is & love for him to know he's appreciated !

I know what you mean.