COOPER&BURNETT

VINTAGE 1984 MIAMI VICE ACTOR LOCATION CALL SHEET!

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

Great detailed information  :D

• Like 1

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Bet you never knew THAT!!  It's interesting to find out information on MIAMI VICE that most people will never know. These Location Call Sheets are a GOLD MINE of information that needs to be read, and studied.

It will forever change the way you view that Lobster scene!

pahonu    53
pahonu

ABSOLUTELY LOVE the additional information! How cool is that!? I knew about the honeywagon pahonu (Talbott & Diehl were in them quite a lot, and they said they are soooo small. Compare it to Don and Phil's motorhomes, they are like a closet). 

Any and all information that you wish to provide will be extremely helpful, as members, I'm sure, would like this "translated". Too bad you threw away your Baywatch call sheets. They may have had some value. I'm guessing most of these MIAMI VICE call sheets were discarded too, thus the rarity of this makes it a joy to have, show, and preserve (it's in a clear, acid free resealable envelope). 

I have additional information on this paper which I would like to share.

C GLIDE may be interested in this paper due to it's locations.

Thanks Coop!  I don't really know what you already understand.  You seem to know how to read the sheet really well.  So If there's anything on the sheet that you don't understand, I'd be glad to tell you what I know or remember.  I know a bit about the camera crew, so I can explain the roles of the DP, cameraman, 1st and 2nd assistant camera, etc... and what they do specifically.  If you're interested?

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 1

Victor    182
Victor

its good to be blow away by such awesome info about Miami Vice.I'm not always by the table to get new stuff you post while it is still hot because of my work schedule but you know I newer miss the stuff you post :thumbsup: great info I really enjoyed reading it.thank you Coop 

• Like 1

bluepearl    389
bluepearl

Oh Lordie !!!

I am speechless - that's a 10 - incredible information!!!!

• Like 1

Detective_Crockett    388
Detective_Crockett

Amazing info Coop! 

• Like 1

timm525    192
timm525

That's cool Coop. Thank you for sharing!

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

This photo is from ONE EYED JACK! The Fish and Game Wardens (Played by a kind of Female version of Switek & Zito) were played by Susan Lawler, and Jody Wilson. They are out of camera range in this shot. The day they filmed this scene ( 8 / 16 / 84 ) they reported for make up at 2:00 PM, and they were on set at 3:00 PM.

elvis%20dock%20big_zpsu8sqpign.png

• Like 2

Tony D.    804
Tony D.

LOL, DJ looks a little wary about holding on to Elvis' chain. :)

These pictures and the Call Sheets give a new slant on the episode. I want to go back & watch these episodes from this new perspective!

I would never have thought the lobster scene was shot at a different time, weeks later.  Thanks for the insight, COOP!

• Like 1

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

The LOBSTER, can you believe it??  LOL!!  Filmed during a different episode! We have the proof. Only those MIAMI VICE fans who read what I posted know this now Tony D.! 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Jerry B.    479
Jerry B.

Thanks, pal. That's funny, it makes me smile.

You know, I completely missed the details you showed after your futher investigation. That makes these documents even more precious.

I can see how many informations we can actually extract by comparing and analyzing pictures, dates, locations etc. 

But, come on, it's not something everybody do. You have to be pervy like you Coop!!! And that's why we're so proud to have you here.

Keep up the great job, pal.

LOOK AT THIS!!  Brand New VERY interesting Information is found below....

First, thanks Jerry B! I have found I can always count on you for such fun comments, I actually look forward to them when I post something. Can't wait to read your commets!

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 1

Touch of Class    53
Touch of Class

And you know what? 'Lobster falling into the water' is a very good shot. Notice how consistent the lighting is with that of the previous shot of Tubbs running around with the lobster. Notice how the lobster seems to drop with the same velocity with which Tubbs let it fall into the water. The attention to detail is there.

• Like 1

Christian    175
Christian

Awesome information COOP!

• Like 1

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

AWESOME! Thanks everyone for the kind words!  I sure appreciate it, and your posts just encourages me to do, and post MORE stuff for you! 

I agree, the shot of the Lobster was actually a nice shot. The second unit did infact take time to make a nice shot, and make it work with the episode.

And your right of course Jerry, I am "pervy" when it comes to MIAMI VICE. I'm a MIAMI VICE pervert! :D 

More cool stuff has yet to be posted, and this pervert will provide it for you! :thumbsup:  :D 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

vicegirl85    388
vicegirl85

This is my first time dipping into the Cooper&Burnett Scrapbook, and I just want to thank you for  1) sharing the awesome items with us here and 2) being able and willing to provide the fascinating details that add so much to the pictures. 

airtommy    807
airtommy

I had read this thread before but I didn't notice until today that this confirms the character's name was "Carrow".  I was always uncertain whether it was Carrow or Carroll.

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Actually Airtommy, I was wondering the exact same thing!

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Vicegirl85 wrote...

This is my first time dipping into the Cooper&Burnett Scrapbook, and I just want to thank you for 1) sharing the awesome items with us here and 2) being able and willing to provide the fascinating details that add so much to the pictures.

Vicegirl85, Your welcome! This is what I do. I do it for you. It's expensive, and time consuming, but I know I'd wish someone would do this for me, so being I can, I do it for you.

Keep visiting the scrapbook section. There's no other place like it on earth to find this information. 

-COOP

• Like 1