Tom's Epiguide in the glossary

Guest The Talk

Guest The Talk

... When I look at the Episode glossary and ratings on this site (done by KaeptnCaipi ?) ....

(The quote is from this thread)KaeptnCaipi was not the one who did the ratings. It was Tom71 - member on .info and .ws. The ratings were given by him. Tom's epiguide (also available as a book) is the base of the glossary. Eingefügtes Bild This is what he says about his ratings: (Quote from the preface of his epiguide book) "My episode assessment is of course from my point of view and does not reflect opinions of producers or series' participants' date=' but I tried to refer in my assessment to all major components like music, story, colors, camerizing in order to give reasons for my grades."[/color'] His book can be ordered in the internet: --> LINK (you also can find this link in the "Navigation" box on the top left of the site) Although there is some German text on the seller's site the epiguide is written in English. As a preview you also can have a look at some pages of the Epiguide.

• Administrators

I have one too - with a personal autograph from Tom :p.I also recommend this book. It's a MUST for all Vice fans who like to know more details about their favorite show. It's also a great location guide, in case you plan to visit Miami! :thumbsup: