You know you have been watching too much Miami Vice when....

Detective_Crockett

I think it has something to do with the sound of his voice. Crockett's "pal" is as exclusive as Bugs Bunny's "doc", style- and persona-wise. :p

3 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Crockett can pull off the sarcastic Pal but when I try it, I get the evil eye and the "I'm not your pal/don't call me pal":)

Gotta try another catchphrase instead

I think it has something to do with the sound of his voice. Crockett's "pal" is as exclusive as Bugs Bunny's "doc", style- and persona-wise. :p

3 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Crockett can pull off the sarcastic Pal but when I try it, I get the evil eye and the "I'm not your pal/don't call me pal":)

Gotta try another catchphrase instead

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

When you turn a girl down with the "trick knee" line :)

Post of the week :) :clap: :tasse_prost:

• Haha 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

When you turn a girl down with the "trick knee" line :)

Guilty, whenever someone tells me to dance. :)

• Haha 2

I think you've been watching the right amount of MV when you realize the 1984-86 was the pinnacle of American popular culture while simultaneously realizing just how far American popular culture has eroded.  One sign is the people who control television begin brainwashing the public into actually believing you can take certain people ouf 'da hood'  make them psuedo-stars and host of every goddam morning tv fake news show and hosts of every f'in afternoon talk show but you'll never take 'da hood' out of them and no matter how much you coach them they constantly slip up & "hood speak" frequently enough for intelligent people to see its all a con and meant to keep the public just satisfied enough they don't start rioting in the streets.  Otherwise they'd figure no matter how many fake 9/11 terrorist attacks which was in reality a CIA/MOSSAD intel operation you stage one day soon a weak link in the right place will have a sudden change of heart & turn on the establishment.  I ain't talking about some fake CIA agent named Ed Snowden either.

http://www.jar2.com/topics/snowden.html

Edited by S.FL84