COOPER&BURNETT

Lucasfilm said there will only be one full trailer shone for just that very reason. They will be carefull what they are going to show. They have been carefull to only show what they want to show, so I don't think they will blow it this late in the game. There will be plenty of suprises left!

well I would say stay the Hell away from the Machinima channel then, as by accident they basically just spoiled the plot to specter for me, and all I was doing was skipping ahead to see if there was anything else they were going to talk about with some new rumor of the next up and coming rockstar title.

Edited by Kavinsky

• 1 month later...

I've been putting up TV Spots and Trailers on my Star Wars youtube Channel. The latest one "FORCE AWAKENS EXTENDED TV SPOT 10 “KYLO REN AWAKENING†AMC PREMIER TICKET MARATHON INFO Collectibles" shows my premier ticket confirmation for Dec 17th @ 7pm ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmu0S_Zh3bI&list=PLkO-XUhhtIB-wxmGwIxQy6Ha2eq8KXeNI&index=1

Edited by Miami Vice 1984

• 2 weeks later...
I did some creative editing and took all of the TV Spot and Trailer scenes that involved First Order Stormtroopers including Finn and a little Capt Phasma, Kylo Ren, and Poe’s X-Wing attack for good measure. I mashed it up to an Imperial March Dubstep. 

It’s in what I’d consider chronological in my estimation order except for the very end which has a fun twist. If not I’d say it’s at least “logical orderâ€. 

I also include clips from my BB-8 Alarm Clock Unboxing video, Kenner Blaster Rifle, TIE Fighter sound effects inside, and Imperial Troop Transporter record player inside and blasting Jawas next to my RC Sandcrawler in keeping with the Stormtrooper theme. And a popular vid Kenny Baker’s legs inside R2-D2. Enjoy!

"FORCE AWAKENS “ALL FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPERS SCENES TV SPOTS & TRAILERS FAN MASHUP FINN KYLO REN†HD"

It's almost here!! Thankfully, the early reviews all seem like it will be a good film, the best since the originals. I'll be seeing it in IMAX 3-D, as I got my tickets. Looks like STAR WARS is back baby!

I'm buying JOHN WILLIAMS' Force Awakens score CD on Friday!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

you know one of the nice things about being a non fan is that this stuff just sneaks up on you, and also you may wanna check out the cinema sins videos by the way, their doing all the films leading up to the release of the new one here

https://www.youtube.com/user/CinemaSins/videos

but out of respect to the originals I've just been watching the ones they did on the prequels, as I dont like to see things I love get cut up and disected unless its to learn how to make something great out of something not so great.

and I cant believe they missed out on a buckaroo banzai joke with the main baddies of the phantom menace video.

BIG BOO-TAY!!!

and trust me with Buckaroo banzai, the less you ruin of the movie if you wanna see it the better, never build yourself up with spoilers and then go see the movie like I did, and this goes double for anything new

just look at the writers, screen writers, producers and directors to see if a movies gonna be good.

Edited by Kavinsky

I saw something I don't know if anyone elses did. So I made a vid ; "FORCE AWAKENS CHESS GAME EASTER EGG! + BB-8 Clock & Vintage Kenner Millennium Falcon"

Update I took it down for now but I think I may try to upload it later on.

Edited by Miami Vice 1984

Breaking all known box office records! Biggest film opening ever. Even outpacing AVATAR.

Early estimates put it at 238 million U.S., 517 million global in weekend box office.

I'm geeked out, and will be going tomorrow! Great reviews (thank gawd!). This film looks like it will have legs, and it hasn't even opened in China yet.

THE FORCE IS WITH US AGAIN!

make sure you stay off the twitter feeds and early reviews, as I checked in with brad jones just to get a general idea of if its good or not, and well i got a hell of a spoiler in 30 seconds.

and this is one of the cases where going beyond being a viewer of it is not wise, outside of airing out your grievances with it given theirs two more coming out and well, the more chunks that are taken out of it the better the next movie will be because of that and I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

I'm going to see Star Wars today in a couple hours.can not wait for it!

Hmm it sounds good from what I've heard, I'm kinda waiting for all the fan fair and rush to see it to die down before I go.

also something interesting poped up on my radar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_One:_A_Star_Wars_Story

so it sounds like we're gonna be getting a film a year, and the special effects adviser of star trek, the real trek came up with the idea..

and I'd be curious to see how ewan mcgregor could do in a situation like this, as he was thee only guy I liked in those prequel movies. and he's down for it too.

also victor inside joke, PPK

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

Lots of past references, but I really liked it. SOOO good to see the M Falcon again!!

I gotta ask did he fix the radar dish that Lando Knocked off?

• Like 1

Best movie ever! I loved it so much, I cried my eyes out at that one scene (not spoiling it!) but The Force is with us yet again! as a true Star Wars fan, the child in me was satisfied so much.

• Like 2

Best movie ever! I loved it so much, I cried my eyes out at that one scene (not spoiling it!) but The Force is with us yet again! as a true Star Wars fan, the child in me was satisfied so much.

and I actually did cry ;( 

• Like 1

Oh, come on Vice fans! This movie was horrible. Its nothing that you have not seen in previous Star Wars films. Its practically a remake of the first Star Wars film. I was sitting in the theater, bored, frustrated, and thinking about the episode of Vice I was going to watch later that day. The episode one of my favorites Forgive Us Our Debts and I couldn't wait to get home and watch it. I was playing scenes of the episode in my head and thinking how cool it would be to watch Miami Vice on a movie theater screen.

Oh, come on Vice fans! This movie was horrible. Its nothing that you have not seen in previous Star Wars films. Its practically a remake of the first Star Wars film. I was sitting in the theater, bored, frustrated, and thinking about the episode of Vice I was going to watch later that day. The episode one of my favorites Forgive Us Our Debts and I couldn't wait to get home and watch it. I was playing scenes of the episode in my head and thinking how cool it would be to watch Miami Vice on a movie theater screen.

you sound like you had my specte experience, and its kinda funny this is one of the few times I've let myself get entirely spoiled to see if the movies any good after that bad roll in the hay

and I dont know and my usual detective work has given me the plot to the next films as well, hence my cryptic post as I literally know what is going to happen in the next two films, and I dont wanna be that guy.

as you know if people are happy, people are happy, what right do I have to pull that? plus well we might have a star trek DS9 To Voyager situation going on right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_One:_A_Star_Wars_Story

plus one of the detractors has said its as good as the third prequel movie, and below return of the jedi, as he liked that they were atleast doing something different with them, but he didnt mark it up with the originals mind you.

and I just dont know, I find I think I'm high brow with this stuff but In the end just want an enjoyable action film.

but my main problem with specter was that it treated me like an idiot, had a bored out of its mind cast and had bond give me the finger at the end by throwing away one of the most beautiful firearms ever created on the ground like a common glock.

all to get some cameo in star wars where he also dropped his blaster like a dumbass  and I guess the grand question is did you feel the film treated you like an idiot like specter did?

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

With the record box office for STAR WARS most people just wanted to be entertained, and were. Was it the best film of all time...no. was it fun? Yep. Fun to visit the galaxy far, far away again, and revisit old friends. I don't read too much into it. I'll see it again as it's eye candy! More new STAR WARS films are on the way that might satisfy your need for a more original story. In the meantime, let's be glad it returned at all.

• Like 1