MIAMI VICE SUNGLASSES MAKES, STYLES, & IDENTIFICATIONS

COOPER&BURNETT

This thread is for posting photos of sunglasses worn in MIAMI VICE.You can identify models and makers for the purpose of the general knowledge of our members here.There are more sunglasses photos on other pages, not just page one.Eingefügtes BildThis is the model used in LITTLE PRINCE, NO EXIT, and SCORE. He wore the gold framed versions.This sunglass make and style is: ALPINA TR4 64-14 (medium) Made in: West Germany 1983Dimensions: temple length: 130mm vertical height: 6.0mm horizontal width: 140mmEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildThese are the sunglasses that Crockett wore when he was BURNETT in the episode MIRROR IMAGE in season 4.They are REVO sunglasses, with blue mirrored lenses. The sunglasses make and model: REVO 840/001They are made in ITALY.Don't be confused with the polarized lenses that state on the lense, "H20". The Vice version is not polarized, and doesn't have this marking on the lense.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Here's the style that Crockett and Tubbs both wore in some of the earlier episodes. These are from my personal collection. One is the black frame version, the other the tortoise shell frame.This sunglass make and model is: CARRERA 5512 90 125 EP made in AUSTRIAEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHere's the sunglasses with the very, very rare sunglass soft cases, and hard cases.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

This is from Carrera's website and it's an ad for last S/S. One of the two men looks really familiar! Eingefügtes BildThere was another pic with the same model wearing Crockett's pink jacket as in the pilot, but I can't find it. He was looking exactly like Sonny!Great items you have as usual C&B!

Eingefügtes BildHere is the style of sunglasses Crockett wore in season 3.This sunglasses make and style is: PERSOL RATTI Model: 69218Made in: TURIN ITALYmaximum vertical height: 5 cm (2 inches)maximum horizontal width: 14,2 cm (5,6 inches)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

You didn't mention...5 o'clock shadow :done:They MUST be proud of their ad, even though I think that only few connoisseurs (i.e. ME!) appreciated it.

Here's the most common, or recognizeable sunglasses that are associated with MIAMI VICE.This is the tortoise shell framed sunglasses that Crockett wore in seasons 1 and 2.The sunglass make and style: BAUSCH & LOMB RAYBAN WAYFARER 5022 50mm G-15 lenses.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis is what it looked like brand new. It had the sticker on the lens promoting it's G-15 grey lenses. It also had the soft case, and warrenty papers.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

This thread is for posting photos of sunglasses worn in MIAMI VICE.You can identify models and makers for the purpose of the general knowledge of our members here.Eingefügtes BildThis is the model used in LITTLE PRINCE' date=' NO EXIT, and SCORE. This is the silver framed, smoke lens version. He may have worn a gold frame version. This sunglass make and style is: ALPINA TR4I found these photos online, and the seller wants to sell it for $343.94 [img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/sunglasses.jpgI loves these glasses. I like these better than the raybans

Well, then now's a good time for you to buy them for yourself MV86. You can have each one for the bargain price of $343.94 each according to the seller. Heck, buy two! :)

• 1 month later...

Not bad at all!Cigarette you shouldn't have posted that link.Actually I already have it in my favourites, but you shouldn't have reminded me that I still don't own Dior sunglasses!Now I NEED them! :) together with another Dolce & Gabbana, you know, I don't look good in Carrera ;)

Bet you'd look good in anything. ;)

Thank you! Unfortunately for you it's not enough to make a villain forget what she's owed.Meet me in 10 minutes in the off topic.

• 1 month later...

These are the sunglasses that Crockett wore when he was BURNETT in the episode MIRROR IMAGE in season 4.They are REVO sunglasses, with blue mirrored lenses. The sunglasses make and model: REVO 840/001They are made in ITALY. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

These are the sunglasses that Crockett wore when he was BURNETT in the episode MIRROR IMAGE in season 4.They are REVO sunglasses, with blue mirrored lenses. The sunglasses make and model: REVO 840/001They are made in ITALY. Yep, I have a new pair.

• 4 weeks later...

A favorite Ray Ban frame of mine. Has a MV flavor, because of the similarity to the Ray Ban Wayfarer, but has a little more sophisticated look to it.Ray Ban Clubmaster:Eingefügtes BildArticle from AskMen.com:http://www.askmen.com/fashion/accessories/ray-ban-clubmasters.html"Yes, the Ray-Ban Clubmasters are definitely the set of shades for the here and now. They have a look that’s all their own and they bring a bit of retro coolness back to a world of mundane sunglasses. With one-of-a-kind framing, Ray-Ban Clubmasters stand alone in a crowd."These frames can be seen in MV episode "Honor Among Thieves?" being worn by the "doll killer" character.

• 3 weeks later...

And about this one ? They look like Rayban but i don't think they are Rayban. Lens are bigger. :cool: Any idea about them ? Maybe a prototype of the classic Rayban, i'don't know.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 1 month later...
These are Persol model 69218 Ratti sunglasses' date=' made in Italy.[/quote']Did you ever post your Persol 69218's ? I have Revo 840/001 (orange mirror) as well as Persol 69218's (only in Tort shell)...Where did you find the Blue Revos ?...super rare...I knew a promo rep at REVO back in the day....she could say ANYTHING until after 'it was in the can'...even though no REVO logos ever showed.....

• 4 weeks later...
Here's the most common' date=' or recognizeable sunglasses that are associated with MIAMI VICE.This is the tortoise shell framed sunglasses that Crockett wore in seasons 1 and 2.The sunglass make and style: BAUSCH & LOMB RAYBAN WAYFARER 5024 50mm G-15 lenses.[/quote']For those looking for something similar, I just purchased a pair of the "New Wayfarers" that Ray-Ban is currently producing. I love them. I bought a black pair last week and recently ordered a tortoise shell pair online that I am waiting on. The tortoise shell ones are model RB2132 902 and are 52mm. The 55mm are too large IMO.

post-487-13892962984841_thumb.jpg