COOP's DAYTONA SPIDER & CROCKETT PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Thank you Vicefan 7777. I agree, it IS a cool picture. It's got lots of likes on our Facebook page! This photo is going to be popular with the fans.

Pure Miami.

Edit: You have so many lovely rare photos. You should think about publishing a coffee table book. You could call it Postcards from Miami Vice.

Edited by Touch of Class
  • Like 3

That's a cool one, Coop.

One image, so many feelings...  It brings back loved memories

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 1

I'm writing this all over again....had a short power failure & lost my post. :thumbsdown:  :(

Hey Coop that photo makes me want to rent a Ferrari, dress like Sonny and drive to Miami Beach & park by the water!  ;)

You should take Touch of Class's idea about a coffee table book. Your unique pictures along with descriptions & behind the scenes details.

It could be fun & profitable for you.   

Maybe Alex, Ella.a  & Saundra Santiago on Facebook have connections to get it sold.

It's worth thinking about.......and it may also revive the world's interest in Miami Vice!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

So cool! Always excited for what you think of next. I noticed on Michael Talbot's Facebook that some of the pictures that have the most views are screenshots from Miami vice episodes. I don't know how that would work on miami vice online facebook.

• Like 1

Classic photograph Coop! BTW...welcome back! I haven't been on in a while, and I am thrilled to see you again. :D

• Like 1

Classic photograph Coop! BTW...welcome back! I haven't been on in a while, and I am thrilled to see you again. :D

Welcome back Scot, you should check in more often.....Coop is keeping us going!

• Like 1

172 Facebook likes so far! That's a new record for me on Facebook!

Hi Scot from S.C.! I've missed you too!  I've posted losts of MIAMI VICE production items in the scrapbook section that you haven't seen yet. You might want to visit the scrapbook section to see what you've been missing. Still have more to share.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Thanks Tony D. for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.

"Like" the photo on facebook. I'd love to have "200" likes!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

Oh wow Coop! I love the new items! I am going to pour over everything this weekend. It gives me something to look forward to after a long work week! Thanks again for sharing all of your treasures with us.

Thank you Tony...I have been a stranger! This site is always like an online home for me. I have been busy with a side business of mine, but hopefully now I will have a bit more time to stop and smell the roses. :)

• Like 3

186 "likes" on Facebook, and counting!

Scot from S.C., I'm so glad your back! Very happy you will check out the new stuff in the Scrapbook section. It's scattered, but I think most of the new stuff is on page 1. Articles and stuff are on the following pages (perhaps page 4).

Thanks MVNYC! Always really value your opinion.  

b4ef1b47-d1b9-4e35-a002-cb0db9c58298_zps

Great photo - this is filmed the same time as the Daytona- beach - C&T shots that appear all over the dvds from Season 1-2 . I would love to know where this was filmed must be Key Biscayne :D  :done:  :thumbsup:

Not really sure where it was shot. Perhaps one of our Detectives know.

Just 10 more "likes" for 200! I think that's a new record of likes on the VICE Facebook page. If you haven't already, "LIKE" this photo on facebook to get us to a new record!