Kung Fury

James

• Administrators

Remember the crowd funded 80s inspired indie film that has been worked on for years, which David Hasselhoff sung that song for? Well, it's out!

They released it on YouTube, watch it here:

I've been looking forward to it for a very long time, can't wait to watch it tonight. :D

Edit: This is the single most epic thing I have ever seen in my entire life...

I've watched it today - pretty cool self-ironic 80s overkitsch, nice compacted into thirty minutes.  It's great to see such things done these days :)

Never thought that Lamborghini had an option that if you shot at it,the doors open :) any way its still cool to see some 80s spirit brought back to life. 

Watched it today, very cool and funny movie. Really made my day :) I've watched a lot of 80s action movies and i can say that this one really catched their spirit! :cool:

Edited by Britva

I haven't heard of this before, but I absolutely love it to bits all these 80's references (reminds me of Blood Dragon) I just watched it..I think this is one of the best video's I have ever seen on the Internet, I can't stop laughing, ah we love the 80's. :) 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I haven't heard of this before, but I absolutely love it to bits all these 80's references (reminds me of Blood Dragon) I just watched it..I think this is one of the best video's I have ever seen on the Internet, I can't stop laughing, ah we love the 80's. :)

The dinosaur shooting lasers definitely had to have been inspired by Blood Dragon. :p

• 4 months later...

One of my all-time YouTube favorites! Learned about it from Mitch Murder, Lost Years and the rest of the synthwave artists behind its soundtrack, since I had been following them before the kickstarter was announced. I loved all the references and the tendency to sometimes even consciously overdo the 80's feel. Careful Shouting, anyone? :D