Vice's second season gets slammed in Rolling Stone

Lar

18 minutes ago, Kladdagh said:

The first 2 seasons are my favorites of the whole show ...

Like the others seasons BUT ... the feeling was a bit different ..

See what I mean ? :radar:

Oh certainly, seasons 1&2 has that special vice vibe.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

I find baffling why anyone would criticize a season that consistent of episodes like "Out Where The Buses Don't Run"  "Yankee Dollar" "Payback" "Buddies" "Phil The Shill" "Little Miss Dangerous" "Definitely Miami"  "One Way Ticket" "Bushido" "Bought and Paid For" "Back in the World" etc and the opener is epic and the finale is brilliant.

It's Rolling Stone. What do you expect?

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2009 at 4:58 AM, Lar said:

I stumbled across a small treasure trove of old magazines at a local thrift shop today. Lots of old Rolling Stone, Time, and People mags, from the early/mid-70's to the early-90's. I hoped against hope the 1975 Time with Springsteen on the cover would be there, but alas, no such luck. I didn't buy every mag there, but I got the ones that stood out to me most (I'll probably go back and buy some more tomorrow).Anyway, the March 27th, 1986 Rolling Stone (with Bruce Willis on the cover) featured, much to my surprise, an article on Miami Vice's 2nd season. MV was the hottest thing on TV at the time, and yet, RS positively slammed it. Here's that article.I really hope this hasn't been posted before, because I have to say, these RS mags are a pain to scan. Seriously, I like RS, but I'm really glad they recently ditched the oversized issues in favor of a regular magazine size. Anyway, here goes (sorry the print is a little small, should still be readable):Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Lar could you re-upload this article? I can't find it anywhere.