COOP's RARE CROCKETT "WHATEVER WORKS" PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

He sure IS a fashion Icon! :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Great photo.  :cool:  Can you tell anything about where he is standing in that scene and what he is doing there.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

OMG Coop, this is EXACTLY the Crockett's look that I love (and that makes me faint ;) )!

Grazie grazie grazie.

Great photo. :rolleyes: Can you tell anything about where he is standing in that scene and what he is doing there.

Summer, I believe it's a behind the scene photo, in between the shootout from Rivera (near the bushes) and the following scene in the house, because Crockett wears that different blue shade t-shirt.

• Like 2

Summer84, Pandina is correct. Don is standing next to a fence at a home of bad guys who are about to pull out guns, and start shooting at Crockett and Tubbs when they identify themselves as cops and show badges. While under fire, Crockett says, "What are you nuts?! We're Police Officers!"

This shot was just between takes. Awesome photo!

Thank you all for your great comments!

• Like 1

Thank you Pandina and Coop for your answers. I will have to see this episode again. I remember Crockett saying that line: What are you nuts? We are police officers.

Coop, I got my favorite outfit picked out.  My souped up Dodge Magnum have come back to life and I'll meet you at my favorite nite club in Lansing MI.  Time to party!!