Elite Squad 1 & 2

Stinger390X

If you are a fan of MV (you better be if your on here) and you followed the story curve over the five years, you can understand Crockett and Tubbs held true to their ideals of law enforcement and they discovered that higher in the government was the real criminals such as the CIA etc.

I just saw the most amazing movies(s) that I have seen in a long time.

It's called "Elite Squad" and there are two parts. I reminded a lot of MV!

Unfortunately for some, it is Brazillian and has subtitles (unless your Spanish is good) I found the story fascinating and the story line curve to the government corruption magnificent! I read all the subtitles as I was heavily involved with the storyline.

Apparently this is the highest grosing film in South American history and brought in more money than Avitar!

The story is compelling and the violence is quite gratuitous, but I loved every minute of it! If you loved vice...you will love this two part movie. The first one expl;ains how the squad is formed to run the drug gangs out of the ghettos. It evolves dramatically. The second movie gets into how the corrupt cops take over the drug lords turf and are even more brutal than the original criminals!

Fabulous movie!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I just received my part one dvd a couple of days ago.

Great story line and now, after watching part 2 first, it all makes sense.

Great story line and wonderful plot with all the sub stories going on in between. Great action and gun fights etc.

Well worth the watch if you can stands the subtitles. (I like foreign films)