"Crockett`s Theme" from Norway....

Microdomus

Thanx a bunch for listening, glad you liked it!  :thumbsup:

Matt5

Great piece - hope you are enjoying this great site !:dance2:

• Like 1

Bilders
On 6/12/2015 at 8:35 AM, Microdomus said:

Just found this forum through the Twitter page. Been a MV fan since late 80s, but got the fanboy re-ignited after I saw the Cocaine Cowboys documentary on Netflix. So much so, I had to record my own version of "Crockett`s Theme", AND... make a bloody music video for it!

Tusen Takk! My grandfather was Norwegian :D

• Like 1

Microdomus
4 hours ago, Bilders said:

Tusen Takk! My grandfather was Norwegian :D

Cool! :thumbsup:

S0NNY
On 10/7/2015 at 4:55 PM, Microdomus said:

My latest and last MV abomination. Can be viewed as the sequel to the "Crockett`s Theme" video I posted earlier this year...

Enjoy! :)

Nice work pal:) I see you're quite  a guitar player:) Im only a beginner:)  Can i ask you a question? I posted this song in another thread, but can you tell me what special effect or gear the guitar guy in this video used to get that so smooth and melodic guitar sound, especially for guitar solo,  very def lepprad like sound,, i just love this kind of guitar tone in old songs, really amazing... 

Edited by S0NNY
  • Like 2

Matt5
20 hours ago, S0NNY said:

Nice work pal:) I see you're quite  a guitar player:) Im only a beginner:)  Can i ask you a question? I posted this song in another thread, but can you tell me what special effect or gear the guitar guy in this video used to get that so smooth and melodic guitar sound, especially for guitar solo,  very def lepprad like sound,, i just love this kind of guitar tone in old songs, really amazing... 

Great work thanks for posting !

S0NNY
3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Great work thanks for posting !

Glad you like it:)  For more songs like that look here :) 

Gary1911A1

That was great! Thanks for posting Pal.

Matt5
12 hours ago, Gary1911A1 said:

That was great! Thanks for posting Pal.

I agree ! Thanks a lot buddy:done::D

Microdomus
On 15.12.2016 at 4:00 PM, S0NNY said:

Thanx!

Well... he`s using a Carvin guitar in the video atleast. Super-Start body shape, with what looks like two single coil pickups (hard to tell because of the shadow)

What amp he`s using is impossible to tell. But a solid dose of reverb and a pinch of chours, and you`ll get near that sound :) 

Matt5

Nice post thankyou for sharing !

mvnyc
On 12/15/2016 at 10:00 AM, S0NNY said:

Craig Chaquico is an excellent guitar player.  This (from his "Starship" days) is only a fragment of his true talent, IMO.