Phil Collins

miamijimf

Phil must have liked his Vice experience because he is now a Miami Beach resident at 5800 North Bay Road.  Didn't Vice or Burn Notice film on that street?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article24633664.html?fb_action_ids=1088379567858877&fb_action_types=og.comments

I think "Burn Notice" did, glad to hear Phil will be a part of our world down here! 

Phil DID like his experience on MIAMI VICE. He said it rekindled his interest in acting. He then starred in the film BUSTER, and had a bit part in HOOK.

He had a great time. They asked him to do a song just for MIAMI VICE, but his schedule was busy, he was unable to do so. He had just enough time to  put new lyrics on his 45rpm B-side song, "The man with the horn", and made it. "Life is a rat race". 

• Like 2

I heard about that film "Buster" Coop. I think it was based on a true story of some robbery in Britain or something like that?

I tried to find it at the video store but no luck yet. Is it any good, because if it is I will breakdown and order it special from my favourite video store or maybe Amazon?

What are your thoughts Coop?

Actually, I rather liked it. It was based on a true story. If you like Phil Collins, like I do, then you most likely will like it. And yes,...he can act.  I like the soundtrack to it, with some songs by Phil Collins.