DJ's Tshirt in Episode?

liquido

Members....Im trying to locate an episode were DJ was wearing a grey tshirt with(if i recall) blue/black/white kind of stripes or scribble on the front of it..Im pretty sure he was wearing it on his boat...It was very casual looking..For some reason the design caught my eye and i would like to make one if possible.....Hope someone can tell me the epsiode DJ wore this Tshirt..  Thanks Guys

Sounds like season 4, he wears those weird patterned shirts in most eps

Thanks man...I will start scanning the episodes from season 4 and see if i can find it...

Can you be more specific in which episode it was?

Thats my question......

Yeah it sounds a little like Season 4, actually I think it's the episode where Catlin dies and Crockett's on the boat and Tubbs comes along to try and cheer him up? I could be wrong, but that's the one I think it is.

Ahahhaaaaaaa !
OMG... that was the last shirt I thought to with the declaration of the look.
There are 100s of images just with this shirt.

Thank you so very much :flowers:  Markwey for solving the riddle.

I definitely was curious. :D

Markwey you found it! :)  It's hard to forget this shirt, I think it was used in many episode.  

It was even used in the cast photo shoot.

20u8whz.jpg

Edited by summer84

This is the tee right here. Still is from the season 4 episode - "The Big Thaw".

hs16hv.jpg

Thats it Thats it Thats it....Your the King..You saved me so much time of scanning season 4...Thanks to the rest of you for putting me on the right season also..This was not asked for trivia..Now I hope to copy this shirt...Thanks again members for your great detective work.............