(CROCKETT) DON JOHNSON COLOR PORTRAIT OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

2nd best looking man in a henley shirt!

Then who is number one. :)

I like this photo of Don, he looks so hot with the shirt open.

Is this a portrait from "The Long Hot Summer" or am I mistaken.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Thank you for the Ohhhhh so kind comments! :o  ;) 

This is a publicity photo from Miami Vice. I once owned that exact style of shirt in that blue color, and in pink from, and bought it fin early 1985 from( get this) the catalog of either Montgomery Ward, or SEARS. I never saw him wear it on the show, so, I threw it out! Didn't know till years later he wore it in publicity photos.

Saddly, this thread never did show up on Facebook. I don't know why. I even upgraded the title of the thread, which usually works, but nope, it didn't make it to Facebook. I was hoping others would see it on FB.  Most likely why Bluepearl didn't notice it yet.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Well....I mean, ...it didn't look like the henleys he usually wears.

How was I to know?! :)

Coop, I sympathize with you.  After all, instead of the Vice style 3 button henley, you can see 4 buttons. Although I do remember a dark purple henley Crockett wore that had 4 buttons. So rest easy Coop, we will not hold it against you for throwing the shirt away. 

Thanks. I did have that exact style shirt. You can even see a shirt design on the lower right of the picture. Mine had that as well. It was identical. It would have been too small for me to wear now, as I was a teen, but it would have been nice to own still.

I threw away all my henleys (the exact same 3 button ones crockett wore) when I shrunk them all in the wash when I was a teen. I used hot water on the cotton shirts, and they shrunk. I kept a blue one in a drawer in my 20's, but it too was thrown out. I couldn't have worn them now even had they not shunk, as they were a size Med.   

He is HOT! Nothing else to say.

Thanks for the pic Coop and I liked to read your misadventure with the washing machine!  :)

Edited by Pandina
  • Like 1