"Crockett" & "Tubbs" in Italian TV commercial

Pandina

Wind is a mobile phone network provider, its commercials are always structured in episodes, starring the most famous Italian comedians.

Two weeks ago I was watching TV and I nearly fell from my couch when I saw this teaser.

Rosy and Charlie (names adapted from the comedians' real names) are respectively Crockett and Tubbs!

Well, they are not exactly as cool as the real C&T, but I think you'll agree with me that there was a lot of accuracy used in the details throughout the commercial, for example the clothes.

It was filmed in Barcelona, but in a way it looks like Miami.

This is the first episode and the plot is based on Rosy dealing with four criminals.

Rosy: "I'm chasing them."

He stops the car and shouts: "Freeze! You're under arrest."

The criminals: "But you're alone."

Rosy: "Alone? (laughs) I brought a friend."

(Cuts to commercial offer)

Charlie arrives. "Here I am Rosy. What's up?"

Rosy: "What's up?"

The criminals: "What's up?"

Rosy: "The gun."

Charlie: "I don't have it."

Rosy: "How come you don't have it?"

Charlie: "I don't have it, I don't have it. If I don't have it I don't have it."

Rosy (to the criminals): "You're free."

The second episode sees Rosy and Charlie involved in a shootout, but the location is somehow unexpected.

At the beginning they keep on saying "Ricarica" (in Italian we use the same word for both gun reload and top-up the mobile phone card).

(Cuts to commercial offer)

Girl at the funfair hands over the teddy bear: "You got this as a gift."

Charlie: "We've won!"

Rosy: "No, no, I have won."

Charlie: "But we're partners."

Rosy (to the teddy): "Who do you want to stay with?"

Rosy (as if it was the teddy speaking): "With you."

Rosy (to Charlie): "Have you heard? With me."

I hope to see some new episodes soon. I don't know why, but I like Rosy and Charlie quite a lot!   :)

Sta tornando di moda ormai, il regista di questa pubblicità Sydney Sibilia è un caro amico di una mia amica su fb e ha visto molte volte i miei remake amatoriali di cui parlo nell'altro topic, forse da me ha preso l'idea! hahaha

Comunque sta tornando di moda perchè anche Pitbull e Chris Brown nel loro nuovo video hanno noleggiato le stesse auto, le stesse location (villa di bruce willis e julia roberst nel telefilm) oltre ai vestiti alla sigla ecc. ecc. ecco il link

Se invece vuoi vedere il trailer di uno dei miei remake vai sul topic "Miami vice amatorial indipendet remake" http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/12170-miami-vice-amatorial-indipendent-italian-remake/

ENGLISH:

Is coming back into fashion now, the director of this commercial is Sydney Sibilia and is a close friend of a friend on fb and has seen many times my amateur remake of which I speak in the other topic, maybe I took the idea! hahaha

However is coming back into fashion because even Pitbull and Chris Brown in their new video have rented the same cars, the same locations (villa bruce willis and julia Roberst in the show) in addition to clothes, opening credit etc. etc. here is the link

If you want to see the trailer of one of my remake go on the topic "Miami Vice amatorial indipendet remake" http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/12170-miami-vice-amatorial-indipendent-italian-remake/

Sta tornando di moda ormai, il regista di questa pubblicità Sydney Sibilia è un caro amico di una mia amica su fb e ha visto molte volte i miei remake amatoriali di cui parlo nell'altro topic, forse da me ha preso l'idea! hahaha

Comunque sta tornando di moda perchè anche Pitbull e Chris Brown nel loro nuovo video hanno noleggiato le stesse auto, le stesse location (villa di bruce willis e julia roberst nel telefilm) oltre ai vestiti alla sigla ecc. ecc. ecco il link

Se invece vuoi vedere il trailer di uno dei miei remake vai sul topic "Miami vice amatorial indipendet remake" http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/12170-miami-vice-amatorial-indipendent-italian-remake/

ENGLISH:

Is coming back into fashion now, the director of this commercial is Sydney Sibilia and is a close friend of a friend on fb and has seen many times my amateur remake of which I speak in the other topic, maybe I took the idea! hahaha

However is coming back into fashion because even Pitbull and Chris Brown in their new video have rented the same cars, the same locations (villa bruce willis and julia Roberst in the show) in addition to clothes, opening credit etc. etc. here is the link

If you want to see the trailer of one of my remake go on the topic "Miami Vice amatorial indipendet remake" http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/12170-miami-vice-amatorial-indipendent-italian-remake/

Thank you soooooo much for sharing this! It just only helps to show how much Miami Vice does have at least some relevance after all these years.