Greetings and Salutations!

Brad Beach

Hello Everyone! I am Brad and I'm a Miami Vice fan.

OK, that's a little vague. 

Dear Miami Vice fans. I am Brad. I am married to a beautiful woman, have a daughter and a dog named Rio. I enjoy music, making music, road trips, reading and writing, cooking, walking my dog, hot summer days and nights and travelling. 

Oh yes. I'm a fiend for mojitos. I can confidently say that I make the best damn mojitos, this side of Cuba.

• Like 1

Welcome on board Brad Beach !

Would like to meet you as active member with us.

Nice family - nice cook !  :D

What do you prefer with MV ? 

Thank you for the warm welcomes here! 

What do you prefer with MV ? 

Well, let's see...

I "prefer" the atmosphere of the series. The 80s had a profound impact on the music industry and pop culture in which Miami Vice played a significant role all 'round to help innovate such a splendid decade. I really enjoy the "film noir" or should I call it, "film néon" characteristics of Miami Vice. The series has a very moody dark side as well as a good-humored light side—with clever twists of comic relief. Everything about the series is absolutely well done. 

I have recently been watching a marathon of every single episode. Right now, I am on Season 5 but I am taking my time to complete it. It is difficult to know that the series ends and I am trying my best to savor it all. ;-)

Edited by Brad Beach
  • Like 1

WELCOME! Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show?? Would you like to see props from the show? The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?

Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!

Click here to view all the incredible threads! http://miamiviceonli...vice-scrapbook/

Welcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!

-COOP

Thank you for the warm welcomes here! 

Well, let's see...

I "prefer" the atmosphere of the series. The 80s had a profound impact on the music industry and pop culture in which Miami Vice played a significant role all 'round to help innovate such a splendid decade. I really enjoy the "film noir" or should I call it, "film néon" characteristics of Miami Vice. The series has a very moody dark side as well as a good-humored light side—with clever twists of comic relief. Everything about the series is absolutely well done. 

I have recently been watching a marathon of every single episode. Right now, I am on Season 5 but I am taking my time to complete it. It is difficult to know that the series ends and I am trying my best to savor it all. ;-)

Like your view to MV, Brad !! Sounds deeper ;) insofar... GOOD !

Gosh... :o have known 'prefer' was not the correct vocabulary :). Forgive me - I'm German - I try my best ;)

Sports is definitely not mine but this mentioned marathon is a discipline which I meanwhile run easily.

Btw... Freefall does not hurt as much if simply Brothers Keeper folllows without stop :D.

Go for a good time here !

Edited by bluepearl

Ciao Brad and welcome to the MV family!

Thank you for your views about the series, it's always interesting to know about what people think.

I can confidently say that I make the best damn mojitos, this side of Cuba.

Alright then, I'll have one!   :)

• 2 weeks later...