COOPER&BURNETT IS WHICH OF THESE GUYS WITH DON JOHNSON IN THIS PHOTO?

COOPER&BURNETT

WHICH IS COOPER&BURNETT?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you believe is COOPER&BURNETT?

• Silk Sport Coat, White Shirt
    • Linen Sport Coat, Black Shirt
    • Neither of the two guys
    • Coop took the Photo

Perhaps one of these jackets is one that I wore in the photo. Did you think of that? ;)   Also, if I took the photo, how do you know that isn't what I used to do? I've never told anyone the careers I've had, or what I do. ;) 

I believe you did once mention that you hosted a radio show years ago, so maybe...you could have took the photo? maybe this radio station was very famous back in the Vice years? you guys could have had a live interview with Don and or Whoopi.. so you could have taken the photo then, maybe..?

Now I'm trying to live up to my user name :)  :cool:

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 1

Have her vote Tony!  :thumbsup: 

No, she's not a member here....wouldn't be fair.

I must say, though....this Topic has generated a lot of interest in the membership. I'm surprised we haven't seen even more of our friends voting & giving their opinion .

I voted neither of the two guys..........they both have heads!!!!

COOP is Headless!  :rolleyes:

:)  You nut! I do, in fact, despite popular belief have a head. I just don't show it.

This is interesting, because this could be the only photo of me that I've posted on the internet. But, keep in mind, it was years ago when I was younger. I'm still protected, as I'm older now, and you don't know which one I could be, or what I look like now. If anyone wishes to change thier guess, feel free to do so. 

Thanks Tony for your wonderful support all these years, and thank you for voting! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  

-Coop (headless viceman)

The charming cheerfulness with this thread continues  :fireworks:  :clap:

Next vote goes to Tony D. for the best comment up to now.  :done:

although Coop still tries to prove he has a head but members... :p 

attention to the small signs:

Coop already signs with headless viceman !!

We are on a good way here  :D  :D

• Like 2

Victor, YOU are awesome!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
I'll correct my own misspellings in my section, thank you.

The charming cheerfulness with this thread continues  :fireworks:  :clap:

Next vote goes to Tony D. for the best comment up to now.  :done:

although Coop still tries to prove he has a head but members... :p

attention to the small signs:

Coop already signs with headless viceman !!

We are on a good way here  :D  :D

Good pickup, bluepearl.........That is another reason I am staying with my vote of "neither"........COOP  is the "headless viceman."

• Like 2

Those who have not voted yet, please do so before I reveal which guy I am.

• Like 1

I'm going to say that the man in the black shirt is holding some sort of remote camera trigger in his hand, thus having taken the photo.

Coop I believe you either took the picture or as I voted are one of the two guys and I guessed for the guy in the black shirt.

But the last one is wishful thinking. ;)

I can't wait for the outcome, really excited for what you reveal. :D

Here's a slightly different photo of the guy with the black shirt looking at the camera.

2722035b-e25e-40e2-bf44-e3bd99e348e2_zps

I was wondering if anyone would check the body type of the two guys, compared to the body type of me in other photos of me headless. Guess nobody thought to do that.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Well Coop for that I please need a headless SITTING viceman !!!

btw -

are you sure you can deliver a DONlipop like the guy with camera offers in the second image? :p

What I still need to mention with this thread in general, sure I know these images and I also know these blazers

only I never recognized them in these shots as what they are.

I am simply :blind:

I certainly understand where your coming from on the photos of the guys with Don, and I don't think I can deliver a "DONlipop". You never recognized the blazers in the photos because DON JOHNSON was in the photo, and HE was who you were looking at!  :D  :clap:

Those who have not voted, please due, as I'll make the reveal very soon. Also, please avoid voting multiple times, just take your best guess, and vote what you think. 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

I did check out the bodies & felt the guy with the black shirt's hands were very thin & didn't look like yours. The white shirt guy is closer to your below the neck look, but the jacket looks different to me. It could be because it is darker back there.

I still think you want to keep your face, secret .  So I may be wrong but I still say, "neither."

Keep in mind Tony, that picture was taken about 26 years ago. Yes, the blazer is the same, it's just in a darker place, so it appears darker. 

Some members voted more than once. One voted on all the options. Really, we only need one vote per member. :done:   ;) 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Pretty much, yeah. Except in this case, there is no money to be won. :p 

• Like 1