COOPER&BURNETT IS WHICH OF THESE GUYS WITH DON JOHNSON IN THIS PHOTO?

COOPER&BURNETT

WHICH IS COOPER&BURNETT?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you believe is COOPER&BURNETT?

• Silk Sport Coat, White Shirt
    • Linen Sport Coat, Black Shirt
    • Neither of the two guys
    • Coop took the Photo

Tony, you mentioned that the grey jacket with the white shirt didn't look like the correct color. It's a trick of light, as it was a darker place. Here's an earlier photo I took of my jacket. Hopefully, this is a little bit closer in color. 

76d5c30d-6084-4b28-b719-b24c5a03d026_zps

odd3_zpsyz3l2qda.png

me%20004_zpsgmqw5lph.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Just another clue that leads us no where.  Coop, you are a riddle, inside of a puzzle, wrapped around an enigma, surrounded by the unexplainable.

Actually I'm a Cipher. A Cipher wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce.

• Like 1

Soon, Geraldo will appear to give the grand reveal... "We are now 45 minutes away from opening Al Capone's secret vault..."

/Remembers watching with my dad

• Like 1

Did I miss the revelation ?

no Tony D. ;) - the headless viceman only enjoys to see us nibbling nails and suffer.

So we know now - he is a BURNETT :) :) :p

• Like 1

I voted for the black shirt.  I think those are your hands!  Or maybe not..... :p   :)   

But that's my guess and I'm sticking to it!   :thumbsup:    

Okay, tell me I'm right Coop!   :D  :)  :)  :)  :fireworks:

• Like 1

Coop! You are Woopi Goldberg!   I want an autograph from you!  :)

I checked "Neither of the two guys"   :)

• Like 1

I voted for the black shirt. I made the body check. You have a thin fold at the neck, the guy in the picture has an approach of a fold at the neck.

Hope you can understand the Google-Translation.

• Like 1

no Tony D. ;) - the headless viceman only enjoys to see us nibbling nails and suffer.

So we know now - he is a BURNETT :) :) :p

LOL ! My nails are gone ......no more left to bite.....& Burnett still  keeps us in suspense !  :hot:

• Like 2

I'll try to let the cat out of the bag on Sunday, or Monday.

Something unexpected has come up, and I won't be online here as often as I'd like, and some days, I may not be on at all, or for a week or two. I'll try to keep you all updated, but if I'm gone for a bit, DON'T PANIC, life just got in the way for a bit, that's all (just business, not health related). 

Now, I'll try to let you know which of the two guys is me on Sunday, or Monday!

• Like 1

Coop

We all know life can get in the way of us having fun on this site.  I will not panic.  Once again you toy with us.  Maybe all your posts of your identity is just an episode of The Twilight Zone. 

• Like 1

Thanks! I just always feel like I'm letting members down when I'm not on here, sharing some cool stuff, as I'm always on here, and members expect it. I do have more cool stuff to share, but I've just got no time right now, and things are hectic, and will get much, much more so in the coming weeks. I don't want members to worry, as I'm fine, just won't be on here much, or not at all for a short while. 

• Like 1

Coop, take your time for all you need.
Nevertheless I am much thankful you told what's going on.  :done: 

I am calm... now ;);)

It is a simple fact if someone is there in a constant way and all of a sudden one misses him/her...

it's rather a good human sign one starts to worry in a certain kind.

• Like 1

Perhaps if I can, I'll post something in it's own thread, or in the shoutbox when I'll be gone for a while. I'm just not sure if it will be a while like a few days, or weeks. Don't know at this stage, but I figured I'd have to say something.

• Like 2

Don't worry, COOP......as long as you're O.K. that's all that matters. I've been busy with family & doctor app'ts, so I can't always be up to date. We'll be looking forward to your upcoming revelation, though!

• Like 2

O.k., here's the Answer You've all been waiting for! Which of these guys is me???

Check out the next post for the reveal....

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

There isn't a "next post"..........so that means I'm right.....it's neither one and COOP is still our Miami Vice mystery man.

I kind of like it better with you still..........HEADLESS!  :D

• Like 2

Which guy did YOU choose? The long awaited answer is.......

sorry%20005_zpsf5txnw7q.jpg

Oh well....Sorry!

Neither of them. Nor did I take the picture. Those who chose none of the two guys is CORRECT! 

I had found the image with Don Johnson, and what struck me was that I owned the photoshoot Jacket (the same type of jacket the guy on the right side of the photo was wearing). I thought how cool!!

THEN, I noticed the guy behind Don Johnson, and HE had a jacket exactly like I own! What a weird coincidence! I then thought how fun it would be to see if anyone thought that perhaps one of those guys was ME. What a fun, wacky idea!

Many of you knew right away it wasn't me. Others, (I figured correctly) might not know me well enough, and might think that perhaps it may be me, and I also knew that If I put a choice of I took the picture, that might fly too, as that seems at least possible.

All in all it was fun, and I hope you had fun with it too!

Love you guys!!

COOP

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2