A couple of Vice-y acquisitions

Armani84

Hello,

I just wanted to share a couple of items I got recently that are very Vice-like. The first is a linen shirt I got from Gap which has a certain season 1 vibe to it

The second is a blazer that is astonishingly close to the one worn in Golden Triangle part 1 and also Cool Runnin' (I'm aware they were different jackets, but very close in terms of look). Sorry for the poor quality photos, I'll take some better ones if anyone wants

post-5621-0-01863200-1436027942_thumb.jp

post-5621-0-47151700-1436027957_thumb.jp

post-5621-0-01929600-1436027967_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Very nice, Armani84!  :thumbsup: Thanks for the pics.

The jacket looks like the one in COOP's photo that we are voting if it's him or not.

Nice items! Good finds. Now you must actually wear them, and not admire them hanging in the closet. Seriously, wear them. Your cool, you can do it!

Tony, my grey blazer as seen in the photo is 100% pure silk, and made in Italy.  

• Like 1

Wow!  I gotta get those jackets... did you get them recently at Gap?  I hope they have them here in the US.

When I first saw your picture, I thought, "he looks like me!"  Your facial structure looks kinda like mine.  Plus your hair is long and wavy like mine... Creepy!

• Like 1

Awesome jacket dude!  It's COOP approved! :thumbsup: Nice shirt and shades too.

gap_zpsvcieuogc.png

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see new members knowing where to go to find Vice clothes. Good find C.T. But jacket sleeve length is too small for my long arms.