COOP's SMUGGLER'S BLUES PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

"Glad they don't sell fingers on the black market."  :)

Coop you already know how much I love this Crockett's outfit, one of the best ever! 

• Like 1

I thought it was a neat picture. Next to the Pilot episode, Smugglers Blues is the most popular regular episode, and with good reason. It's beloved by Vice fans everywhere. 

Very happy you all enjoy the picture!

tigerstripe, YOU rock!  I sure appreciate the kind comments. I still have lots of stuff to share.

When I first came back, the site was so dead, I didn't want to post anything of value, as I thought nobody would see it. However, now, just a few months later, it's rock'in now, and members not only have returned, but have checked in virtually every day, and members post quite frequently now. Plus, we now have new members, and old members who haven't been here in years returning. Looks like I could start posting some new stuff now.

• Like 1

It's ROCKIN', Coop...

We got the band leader back !! :D :D  :happy:

Feed us, please  :flowers:

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

Bluepearl, I have DON JOHNSON pictures for you for my Coop's photo of the day. Hope you like the coming photos! We all like Crockett, but I always have you in especially in mind when posting photos of Don.

• Like 1