TRUDY & CASTILLO ROMANCE SCRIPT

COOPER&BURNETT

I wonder if there is a rough draft of this script that exists, or was the idea brought up, a story line sketched out, and dropped.

• 9 months later...

Guess I'm in the minority, would've liked to see those two give it a go.Like someone else posted, men that intense are usually very passionate lovers. Plus Trudy did tell Gina that she thought Martin was cute when he 1st arrived at OCB.

Guess I'm in the minority' date=' would've liked to see those two give it a go.Like someone else posted, men that intense are usually very passionate lovers. Plus Trudy did tell Gina that she thought Martin was cute when he 1st arrived at OCB.[/quote']That's a good point.

• 1 year later...

I missed it the first time, Coop.......it would have been a very unlikely idea. I cannot imagine Lt. Castillo fraternizing with any female detective who works for him. :thumbsdown: Glad it didn't happen.

I missed it the first time' date=' Coop.......it would have been a very unlikely idea. I cannot imagine Lt. Castillo fraternizing with any female detective who works for him. :thumbsdown: Glad it didn't happen.[/quote']I agree with you Tony D. BAD IDEA. It really wouldn't be in Castillo's character to date someone under his command. Remember when he told Tubbs in LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS, "Do your socializing on the outside." Castillo was too dedicated, and focused to do this. It would be a poor example. Thankfully, the idea was dropped. I wonder if they ran it by EJO first?

• 3 years later...

For Castillo's character being such a stickler for the rules, especially shown in "The Golden Triangle" when he talks about the rules being the only thing he believes in, and stating he plans to return all of the money, even using his own to pay it back, in "Bushido", it would have been too out-of-character for Castillo to have a romance with one of his subordinates.

Yeah, I'm glad they dropped the idea. I just couldn't see Trudy being attracted to Castillo. Two different personalities.