COOPER&BURNETT MUST TAKE TIME AWAY....SORRY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Hi everyone! I've hinted at at, and I've mentioned it to some members, but circumstances have made it so that I won't be able to be here for quite a while.  

Don't worry, I don't plan to be MIA, but I may be gone for a long period of time to take care of personal things. I'm not mad at anyone here, in fact, I love you all, so being gone for a while hurts, but it's something unavoidable I'm afraid. 

I know I was gone for a long while, but this is something different this time. I might be able to check in a few times, but I'm not even sure about that. This is truly a bummer, as I just returned a few months ago.

I just wanted everyone to know what's going on as best as I can tell you, so don't be worried, I'll be back as soon as I realisticlly can. However, ...it may be a while. Perhaps a long while.

Now don't start disappearing from this site (It was a ghost town when I returned last time) just because I'm not here, because when I do return, I want this place to really rock! Keep visiting this site everyday, and contribute! Don't let this site die, and don't stop visiting, and loving it! It's here because of you. YOU make it tick.

I'm just giving you all the heads up so unlike last time, you know I will return when I can. No need wondering what happened to me this time, just remember I'll return as soon as I can. No conspiracy theorys please!   :)

I know, it's a bummer, but sometimes life has a way of throwing you a curve ball, and we just have to accept it.

Thanks everyone for the understanding! :flowers:

Your good friend,

COOP

P.S. MIAMI VICE RULES!  :thumbsup: 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 7

Sorry to see you take this leave of absence, COOP. :(  I know you wouldn't leave unless it was absolutely necessary.

We'll try to hold the fort until you return.  Be well, and see you soon! 

• Like 1

When you get back and read this (I'm sure it'll be a long thread) it was good tiiming I got back just I time to have nice PM conversations with you : (and it's nice to see the the .org members btw. Nice tosee it's a nicer in more ways than one ;

thank good friend do what needs to be done, for me you remain one of the most loyal and best friends coop. all good wishes you Brother In Arms. :) :thumbsup:

Coop, thanks for letting us know...I just hope everything is alright and you stay gold friend. :p 

just make sure its not long enough to declare you legally dead lol

I mean christ almighty I literally thought it was you who had passed and that your daughter (if you have one) had put this up on ebay when I found this!

gallery_471_5_1915.jpg

gallery_471_5_26270.jpg

true story I bid and made an offer on this as soon as it showed up, as I had been looking for one for years, only to see in the description that it belonged to her father who had recently passed after I made the offer.

as I ran to the bank to put money in for it, within 3 hours of it showing up.

and true story she didnt know the significance of it, until I told her it was the car from Miami Vice and she was like OH thats why he had it! he loved that show! which is what got me thinking. you dont think.... no no no... cant be,

thankfull no but I was still like oh christ.

Edited by Kavinsky

My buddy COOP!

Thank you for informing us all.

You know when it comes to this site you are always my man.

You contributed so much for MVOnline the last weeks and month that there is no doubt that you might take your time to do what has to be done and take a deep breath.

I am thankful for all the stuff you had done and i am so happy that you will return when it is time to return.

May god bless you COOP and see you around my friend!

Edited by Christian
  • Like 2

Dammit Coop!  Noooooo!  I don't post as much as I want to and hope to, but damn, I check out this site all the time and look forward to your posts.  My nights, when I wind down and turn off the world, will be a little less chill.  

I hereby give you permission to leave for TWO WEEKS ONLY!!!!

Are you gonna go hang out with that next door neighbor who was trying to be your friend some time ago?

Respectfully, please come back as soon as you can! 

My very best whatever it is, pal. See ya back soon.

Otherwise I'll have to bust you for community desertion and bring you to court. It's six to twelve years of jail. Think it over, Coop.

JB

• Like 1

Damn Coop !
I will MISS YOU !!

My heartfelt thanks at least you've let us known this time so I promise crazy blue will be calm and don't worry this time.

(Easier typed than made...  :( )

Coop... I am with you whatever is waiting for you !!! 

See ya !!!

Damn...  ;(

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

Thanks all. I was able to check in today. Thanks for the most kindest of replys. I love you guys.

Charlie Glide said I can only be gone for two weeks. Well, oh, O.K..   ....But seriously.

Things haven't yet reached critical mass, but my visits will be far, and few between. If I can make room for a visit, I'll try to do so. This sucks for me, as I'm used to being on here EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

I'm glad I could give you all a heads up on this when I could.

Please remember, DON'T stop visiting here, DON'T stop posting, DON'T leave, Keep the MIAMI VICE spirit alive! We are so lucky to be gifted with this site, so USE IT! 

Step up, and take charge of this site like YOU own it. Have fun with it. Be kind to everyone. Roll your sleeves up to your frigg'in neck, Get fired up, and...LET'S ROLL!

As U.S. WWII General MacArthur once said, "I shall return" ...or was it Calderone's son who wrote on a card to Tubbs, "I'll be back". I get the two confused.... :)

- COOP

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 3

• Administrators

As U.S. WWII General MacArthur once said, "I shall return" ...or was it Calderone's son who wrote on a card to Tubbs, "I'll be back". I get the two confused.... :)

- COOP

"He'll be back. Hell, this is the sunshine state, right?" - Sonny

I'm glad to see you found some free time to check in, Coop! If you can find the time to check in at least once a week, it'll be like you never left!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2