COOPER&BURNETT MUST TAKE TIME AWAY....SORRY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Take care my new found friend. We all stand by waiting for ya. You're such a vital pacemaker to this site and not having you around will put a lot of weight on the rest of us for keepin' things going, but don't worry, we'll stand united. So take all the time you need to sort things out.

Hope you're off to a place where the water is warm, the drinks are cold and you don't know the names of the players although I fear that's not going to be the case.

See ya pal!

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for keeping things go'in.

Don't let this site die, don't stop coming here, don't forget about the site, don't stop posting, don't EVER give up. I'm still taking care of a personal matter, but hopefully, I can visit a bit more now. It depends. 

The strength of this site depends on you.

This is your site. It's "alive" with activity. Use it. Love it. Nurture it. Take care of it.  If you don't,  just like any other "living" thing, it will die.

Keep it "alive" by contributing. You can do it!

MIAMI VICE FOREVER

-COOP

• Like 10

• 3 months later...

Great inspiring words C&B. I just listened to a song by a New-retrowave artist named "Botnit" and there was a voice in his song (not singing) saying things similar to you.

- Keep the 80's alive.

- Keep synthwave alive

Stuff like that. I know I'm listening to the music everyday, and my wardrobe is slowly turning into a somewhat contemporary version of Sonny's Season 1&2 look.

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I sure appreciate it! TD389, keep up with the VICE wardrobe. Those of us who have one are far, and few between.

I do wish more posts and topics would pop up when I'm away, but just keep do'in what your do'in. This site MUST stay alive.

It's in your hands.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Coop I like what you posted earlier:  "Keep it "alive" by contributing. You can do it!"  Haven't seen many members donate to the site lately.

• Like 1

Good point miamijimf.

If you go away, so may this site someday.

...you know I still have stuff I have not yet posted. I will post them when things are situated with me. In the meantime, a donation, no matter how big or small will continue to ensure this site will be here when it comes time to share.

MIAMI VICE RULES!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi COOP.......In February it will be a year since you have checked in. I'm sure I speak for all the members here in saying.... We Miss You, and not your photos, etc., but we miss you as a friend! ;(

Please drop by & say hello. :thumbsup: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Hi COOP.......In February it will be a year since you have checked in. I'm sure I speak for all the members here in saying.... We Miss You, and not your photos, etc., but we miss you as a friend! ;(

I second this message. COOP!!! You were such a big part of this site man, and you've been one of the top reasons I'd always come back. We need you pal!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I don't know if he'll be back again, better start our "vigil" that everything is ok....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Did you guys know, that Coop has made a scrapbook page for Miami Vice on facebook?

Just got a link today on YouTube. It looks like it's made public for everyone to be able to see it.

I hope he visits miamiviceonline and tells us about his new facebook page dedicated to Miami Vice. I think it's great news!

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/CooperAndBurnettMiamiViceScrapbook/ - Edited

I noticed, he has chosen the same cover picture, as I have on my YouTube channel, which I also shared here in one of the threads.  

Edited by summer84
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, summer84 said:

Did you guys know, that Coop has made a scrapbook page for Miami Vice on facebook?

Just got a link today on YouTube. It looks like it's made public for everyone to be able to see it.

I hope he visits miamiviceonline and tells us about his new facebook page dedicated to Miami Vice. I think it's great news!

Here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417083095304453&id=417061071973322 and

https://m.facebook.com/CooperAndBurnettMiamiViceScrapbook/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

I noticed, he has chosen the same cover picture, as I have on my YouTube channel, which I also shared here in one of the threads.  

I found him on Facebook. Spoke with him. He misses y'all, he just has had some issues and he's honestly kinda behind the times and just figuring out Android and instant messaging. He's having fun! If y'all want to reach him, I'll let him know. 

• Like 3

I have a pretty good idea why he's no longer on here (from PM'ing him a while back) and after checking in with him, I was right as to why.  But I'm surprised he went that route, given the privacy issues he had and was adamant about having not a Facebook account...Anyway, I'm now following his facebook page, he would (very much) like the members (here) to do the same...

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 2

• Administrators
11 hours ago, summer84 said:

Here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417083095304453&id=417061071973322 and

https://m.facebook.com/CooperAndBurnettMiamiViceScrapbook/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

Interesting. Seems kind of active, I'll give it a like. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:50 AM, mvnyc said:

I have a pretty good idea why he's no longer on here (from PM'ing him a while back) and after checking in with him, I was right as to why.  But I'm surprised he went that route, given the privacy issues he had and was adamant about having not a Facebook account...Anyway, I'm now following his facebook page, he would (very much) like the members (here) to do the same...

Surprised he would go the FB route as well, as finding as many Vice enthusiasts in there will be tough to match with the numbers already in this site. Privacy concerns in here? Well users don't have to identify themselves in here with the option to select your own user name, whereas in FB your registered name displays when posting on pages.

On 4/15/2017 at 0:14 AM, summer84 said:

Ive just seen this - looks good:D

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:50 AM, mvnyc said:

Thanks for the info.........I'll try to connect with his FB page.