COOPER&BURNETT MUST TAKE TIME AWAY....SORRY!

COOPER&BURNETT

4 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Surprised he would go the FB route as well, as finding as many Vice enthusiasts in there will be tough to match with the numbers already in this site. Privacy concerns in here? Well users don't have to identify themselves in here with the option to select your own user name, whereas in FB your registered name displays when posting on pages.

He didn't have privacy issues on here, I was referring to Facebook itself. 

• Administrators

The thing about Facebook is that you can always use a false name and you don't have to upload a picture of yourself. Like, I don't use my full surname on there, just an abbreviated nickname of it which people used to call me by in school so real life friends know who I am. I'm guessing that's what Coop done since he decided to go with Facebook now. 

You can be as private as you like on the internet, nobody needs to know anything about you if you don't want them to. 

On 4/17/2017 at 3:59 AM, James said:

The thing about Facebook is that you can always use a false name and you don't have to upload a picture of yourself. Like, I don't use my full surname on there, just an abbreviated nickname of it which people used to call me by in school so real life friends know who I am. I'm guessing that's what Coop done since he decided to go with Facebook now. 

You can be as private as you like on the internet, nobody needs to know anything about you if you don't want them to. 

So Coop is gone... 

Edited by codemaster94

I had messaged him last week and he seemed so happy with his new page and now this.  So sad.  We all enjoyed Coop.  Hope he cools off and comes back. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

He just got mad while talking to me, because he's very private and when he accidentally video chatted me, he blew a gasket at Facebook for it not working for him. I tried to calm him down, but he deleted his account and the scrapbook page... So Coop is gone... 

If you speak with him again, you should let him know he can just skip the whole Facebook thing and start up his own forum (free), it's not that difficult to do, as another member on this forum did when this one was in transition a year and a half ago:

http://miamiviceonline.proboards.com/

If you go to the bottom of the home page for the forum that is listed above, there is a "Get Your Own FREE FORUM" step-by-step guide to do it. 

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mvnyc said:

If you speak with him again, you should let him know he can just skip the whole Facebook thing and start up his own forum (free), it's not that difficult to do, as another member on this forum did when this one was in transition a year and a half ago:

http://miamiviceonline.proboards.com/

If you go to the bottom of the home page for the forum that is listed above, there is a "Get Your Own FREE FORUM" step-by-step guide to do it. 

Does anybody have any emails of his? I plan to try them all.

5 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Maybe he doesn't wanna be contacted?

Doubtful. He was pretty eager to share his Vice stuff to everyone. I even helped add a bit to help him get it off the ground and known. I don't know why he'd go dark.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

He wrote on one of my videos I made the other day. I'm gonna message him through there and see what's up. The music starts at 0:31

4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I spoke with him again, he's okay. No worries. Just some account troubles. I want to publicly apologize for any confusion, personal "witch hunts", or anger that I might've caused the community or COOP. I care immensely for y'all, and I see each of y'all as a special gift to this world. Some brothers are more spoken to than others but I love y'all equally. Sorry for the mixed signals.

Don't hate Coop, he's a good man. He'll be back. 

Edited by codemaster94
Public Apology

• Administrators
9 hours ago, codemaster94 said:

Doubtful. He was pretty eager to share his Vice stuff to everyone. I even helped add a bit to help him get it off the ground and known. I don't know why he'd go dark.

You guys do realize that he hasn't replied since 2015? Right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1