old....

omaha

Can I post this? Yes I do and I can. Don Johnson looks old. What happened? He lost a lot of weight. Too much....Facial Lyposucion? What do you think?

Show me an image or vid you do refer to and you will get my thoughts.

It is senseless to reply without example, omaha.

Please understand.

I see the Sonny in him still, he is still quite a good looking man for his age. He's aged like wine.

• Like 3

Ouch!    :wuerg:

We all feel DJ looks young for his age. Also he can still be Sonny Crockett in a present day Miami Vice. :cool:

Telly Savalas played Kojak into his 80's, so I think Don still looks young enough to play Crockett.

• Like 2

Well okay - omaha did not made it to show a current image then I will do.

This man - this Don Johnson is in the age of 65 and a half today.
All doubts about an eventually look much older than to his age belongs are answered with this.

22641825ng.jpg

22641826bv.jpg

If one of this Hollywood league for sure is NOT a silicon-botox-surgery-insistingphotoshop monster than HE !

I am glad and thankful he aged gracefully. Thinking to the constant sunshine then in Miami over years and a not always 
healthy lifestyle he for sure played this joker very well.

• Like 4

Ouch!    :wuerg:

We all feel DJ looks young for his age. Also he can still be Sonny Crockett in a present day Miami Vice. :cool:

Telly Savalas played Kojak into his 80's, so I think Don still looks young enough to play Crockett.

I'm sorry......I looked up Telly Savalas & he died in 1994 after his 72nd birthday.  So, he was 68 in his last Kojak movie, but he looked older.  :o  ;)

D.J. can still play Sonny Crockett and the whole cast can play their characters, also!  :thumbsup:  :cool:

• Like 1

I'm sorry......I looked up Telly Savalas & he died in 1994 after his 72nd birthday.  So, he was 68 in his last Kojak movie, but he looked older.  :o  ;)

D.J. can still play Sonny Crockett and the whole cast can play their characters, also!  :thumbsup:  :cool:

Tony

You are so correct. The original crew could still pull it off in a reunion film. 

• Like 1

Agree Tony, I'm sure they can all still act and would love to see them on the screen together again.  Networks and producers etc are interested in ratings so they would insist on having some younger good looking actors in the mix.

Agree Tony, I'm sure they can all still act and would love to see them on the screen together again.  Networks and producers etc are interested in ratings so they would insist on having some younger good looking actors in the mix.

That's no problem, Miami Jim......A young actor could play Billy, Crockett's son who maybe joined Vice under his father's leadership. Other young detectives can be added to the roster.

• Like 1

That's no problem, Miami Jim......A young actor could play Billy, Crockett's son who maybe joined Vice under his father's leadership. Other young detectives can be added to the roster.

YUP !

Just that is what all have spinning in their minds.

FanFictions are written in an uncountable number already with this constellation.

And the definite first choice of vote for this role as Billy is Jesse Johnson !

He is a real great unfortunately fully underestimated actor.

But we all know these similar lines in family ways.

To me the name of his Dad is the biggest border he has to overcome in general.

• Like 1

Very interesting......Don Johnson's real son to play his TV son.....very cool,  Bluepearl !  :cool:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Well unfortunately we do get older, not younger.  One of my favorite quotes from a popular 90's TV show says. "As we get older everything gets wider, hairier and closer to the ground"  

Considering that, I think Don looks pretty damn good for 68!  

• Like 5

Don looks great,still have his charm,class and his unique sparkle in his eyes.
now to think of it,I'm getting old as well,and some times it kills my mood that I still do not have kids to yell at when they do something wrong or be a good father and teach my kids about the greatest era there ever was and ever be - the 80's 

(P.S. I was joking about the yelling on the kids:)

That picture caught DJ in an unflattering light and pose.  If you've seen him in the movie "Cold in July" or his recent TV series, ( I forgot the name)......he looked pretty good!

7 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Well unfortunately we do get older, not younger.  One of my favorite quotes from a popular 90's TV show says. "As we get older everything gets wider, hairier and closer to the ground"  

Considering that, I think Don looks pretty damn good for 68!  

Yes he looks fantastic !:shout:

• Like 2

I think he looks pretty darned good in the pic Omaha posted! :)  Still looked younger than his actual age.  In Blood and Oil he looked great.  Lighting, makeup and hair stylists can help a lot when it comes to a TV show or publicity stills.  But the passing of 30+ years has been kinder to Don than to plenty of other people.

ETA:  Added 2 pics from the Blood and Oil timeframe.

DJ2015.jpg

DJ2015_2.jpg

Edited by vicegirl85
  • Like 4