Greetings from 1984 and beyond

DeepCover333

Deepest appreciation for you all and greetings! I've been a fan of the show since the beginning and can't express my obsession with the series eloquently enough. I've read so many of the posts on the old site, and this one. It is finally time to join the discussions. I'll keep this short, as I am watching Calderone's Return for the 10th time tonight. Much gratitude for this site! The Twitter presence is grand, whoever is running that needs a big thank you, and a great way to bring more into this magnificent world of Miami Vice.  I'll jump into the forums on season one reviews soon, as I'm starting yet another wonderful run of viewing every ground breaking, music surrounded cinematic episode. Rock on, my friends!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Deepest appreciation for you all and greetings! I've been a fan of the show since the beginning and can't express my obsession with the series eloquently enough. I've read so many of the posts on the old site, and this one. It is finally time to join the discussions. I'll keep this short, as I am watching Calderone's Return for the 10th time tonight. Much gratitude for this site! The Twitter presence is grand, whoever is running that needs a big thank you, and a great way to bring more into this magnificent world of Miami Vice.  I'll jump into the forums on season one reviews soon, as I'm starting yet another wonderful run of viewing every ground breaking, music surrounded cinematic episode. Rock on, my friends!

Welcome to the site, pal. Glad that you finally decided to sign up. :)

The Twitter and Facebook pages automatically post updates whenever somebody creates a thread or replies to an old thread. It pretty much runs itself.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind words to a brilliant community with viceaholics. No worries here you will get only

healthy drugs and friends who feel like you.

So welcome to your new second home with us, DeepCover 333 !

Hope your promise comes true and we will read your thoughts often.

Glad I can top your Calderone's return marathon about at least two runs more ;),

Nothing special with us. :) You see the addiction :D ???

• Like 2