Hey PETER GUJA you need to file a counter copywrite claim

Kavinsky

I just tried to watch this video, and I was greated by NBC universal has blocked it in your country under copywrite grounds, even though its a transformative work that promotes the series.

I really hope this kind of cyber bullying by the corporations ends soon on youtube, I really do, you might be able to get around this by delisting it, that way only those who have the link can watch it for this one.

as the same thing happened with another video I was regularly watching just because of how silly it was, and then one of the bots or the assholes clocked it, and he managed to keep it up by delisting it from the search engine. 

I think its been since then relisted FYI, so this could be a way to keep it down and off the scanners till the heat dies down.

Edited by Kavinsky

• Administrators

Yeah, he could probably claim fair use for that video. The content ID thing must've detected it, but it'll say on his copyright page whether it was claimed manually or by the automatic system.

"for educational purposes only" lol I've seen people flip the video or put it inside a gaudy frame to try to get around it. Or adjust the pitch of the audio if there's background music in a home video so they don't get the audio changed by youtube fwiw. I've had live shows that get blocked only in certain countries because of the music playing in the background. When I upload PMT's LP I doubt it's in their automated copyright database ; although it was released by Atlantic Records.

• 2 months later...

Its all about video  not my Beyond theme , because its on my official channel i  have a copyrights to my theme but i dont have copyrights to use the video  :/ .

its crazy because my video was 8 years , since 2007 on Youtube .

There was a landmark case just a couple of weeks ago that will stop this bullsh!t by the corporations.

I think it was Sony or someone that sued a single mother because her young daughter about 6 or so was singing to a song that was supposidly copywrited and There was a media frenzy about it. It shamed the corporations and I think the Supreme Court made a decision that they cannot copywrite everything especially if someone is singing a song on You Tube.

Looks like the Corporations are the loosers here and it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have an explanation for this, the youtube red subscription service

it has a download video option in it, as suddenly alot of music videos I enjoy have disapeared and a few channels have been closed out of the blue, like the one that went to this initally.

this video has been removed by the user it says.

and I cant find that Rako Song that was miami vice inspired either, and the video on Guerrero2220 channel for it has been blocked for awhile that was pure Miami Vice.

so maybe facebook is the way to go, although I never used their service and frankly i dont trust them, but what he says about the 30% vs 40 cut of youtube explains why the mighty car mod people use them, although Facebook takes a cut for promoting your stuff too apparently.

so once again bureaucracy strikes again, and instead of just disabling that option for certain videos that fall under fair use, black mail them or end their accounts, what lovely people.

and I still miss that excelent music video someone did for the series using Depeche Mode's never let me down again.

hmm when are they going to learn, spite is stronger than money, maybe the key is to use like a code or dashes when putting in the tags, or not even reference it at all, as your other video hasnt been taken down that was also vice related or even this one

Edited by Kavinsky