Michael Mann 'Ferrari' Biopic

sredd

YESSSS, this is perfect! I literally yelled out loud after reading it on IMDB and came straight here.. Christian Bale to play Enzo 

:happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

Edited by thedeparted94

• Administrators

I heard about this film probably a month ago. Really looking forward to it. Michael Mann + Ferrari, what more do you want? :)

I read a recent interview with Mann and he said he had a 14th century period film about an archer ready to go to, So he's getting busy again. That 6 year wait between Public Enemies and Blackhat was long man…and probably not worth the wait to be honest. lol. But this looks like it'll be great.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just saw an old classic movie about racing and at first Ferrari was very suspect about Hollywood doing any filming then after he saw a few of the dailies he invited the crew to film openly in his home garage and all of his race cars. he is very open to movie making and this was back in 1966 the classic movie "Grand Prix"

I'm sure we will get an inside look at the history of Ferrari with open arms from the family as they like to be exposed to the world. Mann is reputable so it should be great!!!