Hello!

White Ferrari

Long time Miami Vice fan here. I was born 4 years before The Pilot episode and started watching 4th season when it first aired in Finland. I've been collecting some Vice stuff through the years and met Don Johnson once. There's a lot of thinks in my life keeping me busy like my little boy and my music. I've played guitar as long as watched Miami Vice! I was a member of .org forum some years ago. I've been lately little more active with MV thinks because of my forthcoming trip to Miami. First time there and I've been waiting for it like 25 years. I got 11 days there and I'm gonna share some photos with you when I get back home!

Welcome! I recently moved in here as well, as a fan from the very beginning, I must tell you the people here are amazing. Best of luck on your Miami trip, glad to have you here Pal.

Have a great time in Miami.  I was there in May and it was, to quote Billy Ocean, simply awesome.  

While the area has changed quite a bit, there are still loads of locations from Vice that are the same or close enough. 

If you're able, rent a scooter for the day and explore.  I did that and it was well worth it.  

Can't wait to see pics!