Happy Birthday Coop!

Victor

My heartfelt wishes for a great birthday to the world's biggest Miami Vice collector!

Have a special one, pal.

PS The cop you see in my avatar is gonna find you, bust you and take you back here ;-)

• Like 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Coop !

Whereever you are -

whateever you have to care about !

KNOW ME WITH YOU TODAY !

We will 'kill' your Birthday Cake - we will empty a bottle Champagne - and as special with the day :p

we will made a mess with your MV collection !

Okay... okay... I will clean it up later then ;) ;) !!

Coop - I am honestly deeply thinking to you today !
I hope with the bottom of my heart you are fine and it is a Birthday to you the way it should be !!

YOU ARE MISSED LIKE CRAZY HERE !!!!!!

23062204mc.jpg

• Like 3

PS The cop you see in my avatar is gonna find you, bust you and take you back here ;-)

YES Jerry !! :D :D

Count me in Coop and if I only give the 'funny' assistant !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.............COOP !

Wherever you are, I'm sure you are dressed like Sonny Crockett and will have the Miami Vice-iest birthday imaginable!

All the best..... :cake:  :cheers:  :tasse_prost:  :gift:  :fireworks:  :fireworks:  :fireworks:

• Like 2

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Love ya, man!

• Like 1

WOW! Two pages for my Birthday? Thanks guys! I sure missed you. I wanted to be here, but I had many personal things that had to be taken care of. Most, I think are, but I'm not out of the woods yet, but, hopefully, I can be here more often now.

I love you guys more than you know.

(those of you who posted a Birthday wish for me on this thread will all get a "like". I just used up all available "likes" for the day, but I'll make sure you all get one.

Thanks for remembering me on my Birthday!

COOP   

• Like 4