Happy Birthday, DeepCover333!

vicegirl85

Happy Birthday, DeepCover333!  Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend where the water is warm and the drinks are cold :)

post-5754-0-10152900-1442161177_thumb.jp

Edited by James
  • Like 1

Sure I'm late myself but... Happy Vicey Birthday, pal!!

JB

Thanks so much, Pal! I really appreciate you and all the good people around here. Also, your Soundcloud music page rocks!  have a great day!

Thanks so much for the magnificent wishes! I really appreciate the kind words. Today will be a quiet one but I'm heading to the ocean tomorrow! cheers

Happy Birthday, DeepCover333!  Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend where the water is warm and the drinks are cold :)

attachicon.gifSAILBDAY.jpg

Dude, have a great Happy Birthday.  

Happy Birthday, DeepCover333........ :cake:  :gift:  :cheers:  :tasse_prost:  :fireworks:

I really like your profile where you say you're a fan of Vice from the beginning and you don't see any end.  :thumbsup:

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, DeepCover333........ :cake:  :gift:  :cheers:  :tasse_prost:  :fireworks:

I really like your profile where you say you're a fan of Vice from the beginning and you don't see any end.  :thumbsup:

Have a great day!

Thank you very much, Tony D!  I am so happy to be here, with the ability to connect with such great people who are also fans of the show. And yes, as long as we are all around, Miami Vice will never really have an end!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy Birthday, pal.

Note - There were two threads of the same which were posted at the exact same time, so I merged them together. 

• Like 1