What to wear in fall season?

BlueAir

Fall is a few days away so that means not so much pastels ;( What do you all wear for Vice in this season?What styles would be good for the season too?I got some darker shirts and stuff but what of pants or other clothing?Should be a good thread to get inspiration on.

Of course it never gets too cold in Miami so Crockett can wear white jackets and pants all year round ;).  But grays should work all year even in a cold climate, with Season 3 deeper-colored shirts.

I've got 7 blazers now, 3 of which are off-white and 1 gray. now I'm just working on some pastel colored button-down shirts (sky blue, orange, light green, etc...)

• Like 1

think I'm gonna carry over my petrol chinos from summer, maybe some pastels too, just with proper shoes and socks instead of the loafers. The lighter coloured linen blazers will be replaced by a bit darker and thicker fabrics on the blazers and even throw in some earth tones here and there as for me they go well with the turning leaves and the whole autumn mood. I also wear vests or cardigans on cooler days. A grey cardigan with a vivid blue shirt or polo underneath and sand coloured  chinos for example. Overall, I tend to slightly transition away from Crockett towards a bit more Nash Bridges-ish style in fall so to speak.