Want to post a photo of a shirt. Can somebody tell me how to do it?

mirrorimageegamirorrim

I have a photo of a shirt I'd like to post.  It is saved as an attachment in my email.  How do I get it from there to here?

Thanks!

-MIIM 

First you need to save the picture to your computer (preferably somewhere that is easy to access, such as your desktop). Then, on this site start a new topic or click "More reply options" if you are replying to another thread. Scroll down until you see a button that says "Choose Files". A pop-up will appear and ask you to locate the file you want to attach from your computer. Once you do that and the upload finishes, you will notice a new option that says "Add to post". Click that and your picture should be included in the post you make.

First you need to save the picture to your computer (preferably somewhere that is easy to access, such as your desktop). Then, on this site start a new topic or click "More reply options" if you are replying to another thread. Scroll down until you see a button that says "Choose Files". A pop-up will appear and ask you to locate the file you want to attach from your computer. Once you do that and the upload finishes, you will notice a new option that says "Add to post". Click that and your picture should be included in the post you make.

Thank you very much.  I've been away for a few days but I'll try it as soon as I can.