Endeavour

Stinger390X

Hey I found an Endeavour for sale Just like "St.Vitas Dance" and low and behold it is wrapped up in the back yard of my Marina!!!I saw pictures of it at the dealers office and asked the salesman where the boat was located. (He covers all of Ontario) He said "right in the back yard!!! WTF? I never even knew it was here!I can hardly wait till next month as I want to see it for myself after the shrink wrap is removed. I am seriously thinking of bying it.The picture at the dealer looks very similar to the one that Sonny lived on only that this one is a 38 foot and I think Sonny lived on a 42'? Anyone on here know for sure?This will be so cool if I get it and I can park the Stinger next to the Endeavour and now all I need is to get the Daytona!It's nice to dream......................................................

Thanks good info!Wish there were good stills or photos of the boat. I'm going to have to dig out a few episodes and freeze frame the shots to view it a little closer.

• Administrators

Hey Stinger!Is this it? :confused:The phone number's area code is "954" which is Broward County, Florida but who knows how big his territory is? Can't be too many 38' Endeavors for sale today?Even if it isn't, at least you have a similar boat to compare price with. Assuming all of the amenities are the same.Link

Thanks good info!Wish there were good stills or photos of the boat. I'm going to have to dig out a few episodes and freeze frame the shots to view it a little closer.

Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

I wonder what the boat sold for new in 84'?I'd guess around 125-145K ? :confused:According to an on line calculator from the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, 125K in 84' would be equal to $262,752.00 today. And 145K would be $304,793.00 today.Or another way of saying it is $1.00 dollar in 1984 is equal to $2.10 dollars in 2009.

WOW!!!"I ask myself, how's it done? Mirrors? I mean how you have all this stuff for what you make as a rent a cop"?

Link

No Timm, that's not the one, as the one I am scoping out is in Canada here in St.Catharines on Lake Ontario.I have been doing some research on the Endeavours. Apparently the 32's were made to just under 600 in total and only 467 37's. The 42 (which I believe is the one that Sonny had?) has the big cabin space and layout that I am looking for. The one I have here in Niagara is just a 32 and it is going cheap at only 27 grand!I am not too impressed with the way the cabin layout is on the smaller boats as it is a bit cramped, although I have been viewing pictures on the interweb here looking at some of the interiors of other peoples boats. Some are nice and tidy...then there are the real deals from hurricance damamge. I found one boat for five grand in Florida. Too much work though for what I want right now!Coop, that picture you posted (thank you by the way...) is of a unit called a "Center Console" style of Endeavour. It was only made after 1985 to 1991 (I guess they had a BRAND NEW boat for when the series aired?) and only on the 42's and 51's from what I have researched so far. The 32's and 38's had a rear bench area and the helm ahead of them. It had a weird raised bench along the transom and an open area with two long bench seats on either side. A bit different than what I remember Sonny and his dates when they were on the back of the boat in different episodes? They were all built in Largo Florida.I'll just have to be patient for another month or so until the shrink wrap comes off in the spring to check this one out.

WOW!!!"I ask myself' date=' how's it done? Mirrors? I mean how you have all this stuff for what you make as a rent a cop"?[/quote']my name is not Paul Blart...Mall cop :)I am just a humble college professor.

WOW!!!"I ask myself' date=' how's it done? Mirrors? I mean how you have all this stuff for what you make as a rent a cop"?[/quote']Certainly, you know this is a line from the MIAMI VICE episode, SCORE. ....right?

• Administrators
Certainly' date=' you know this is a line from the MIAMI VICE episode, SCORE. ....right?[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild