Olivia Brown as Trudy Joplin (click on the link for more photos)

summer84

Check it out! And at the end of the interview she sort of reveals something.... Even though she is guessing the asked question.

Almost like she knew it/predicted or maybe not. ;)

Philip is spiritual but also I would say very philosophical in his way of speaking. :)

• Like 1

summer84...

never it will become ENOUGH, if you show us any picture about cast, set or MV in general.
I am very thankful and enjoy it very much.
You always have specials up your sleeves - that's fantastic  :fireworks: 

lololll... anyway I think WHOM it is too much :p is definitely wrong just at this place ;) ;)

• Like 1

Yeah! What other place than here on This Site, I mean if not here where else?  :p

And if someone doesn't care for it, that's fine with me. We can't all like the same stuff, but we are all a part of this site just like Olivia and Saundra were part of the Miami Vice squad. And I like them all. Don especially. But that's a whole other story..... ;)

iozrfb.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah! What other place than here on This Site, I mean if not here where else?  :p

And if someone doesn't care for it, that's fine with me. We can't all like the same stuff, but we are all a part of this site just like Olivia and Saundra were part of the Miami Vice squad. And I like them all. Don especially. But that's a whole other story..... ;)

iozrfb.jpg

O M G !!!!

summer84, this time you caught me...

What a HAPPY NEW YEAR GIFT .. ;) is this picture... :D :D ?? :eek:

sure I know source and other shots by this photo shooting but this... JUST THIS I never have seen before.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO !!!!!

RazzleDazzle.... I LOVE IT !!!!!!! :happy:

sssshhhhhhttttt... So much Hap Briggs in his face ;) ;) :D

• Like 1