Olivia Brown as Trudy Joplin (click on the link for more photos)

summer84

On 8/8/2016 at 3:23 PM, summer84 said:

Some pictures, I also came across, but didn't post:

2r5uwqf.jpg

155oprt.jpg

vcz3ic.jpg

2zpjfav.jpg

Tried to find this last image without the logo, but without any luck.

The last one in the blue top looks like Season 4 or 5 :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, summer84 said:

I would say Trudy had more screen time in Season 4 with episodes "The Big Thaw," "Missing Hours," Hell Hath No Furry" and also "Blood and Roses." Unfortunately in one of the worst seasons. :D  Although I would rather watch Season 4 than 5.

And thanks for the comments!! It was my pleasure sharing these images of Olivia Brown! :fireworks:

Yes true she did have more featured episodes - but I meant Gina and Trudy didnt seem to be such a part of the team as they were in Seasons 1-3 but that was due to the writers and producers. I really remember DJ being so prominently featured in Season 4 - the Caitlin episodes and the Hackman/Burnett episodes at the end of the Season .

But this is understandable ratings were dipping quick and apart from the Wedding episode in Season 4 ratings were well below Season 3,:D

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

But thanks Summer84 for posting all these and from different times in Vice and her career !:D

Yes and thank you Matt5 for re-posting them. I didn't remember these & like the one of Trudy with the blue leather. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tony D.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

Yes and thank you Matt5 for re-posting them. I didn't remember these & like the one of Trudy with the blue leather. :thumbsup:

I especially like the blue one too!

On ‎30‎-‎12‎-‎2015 at 5:37 PM, summer84 said:

9st66g.jpg

It was featured on the Ebony magazine cover.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tony D. said:

Yes that's a really great pic of her ( March 1989 ) it says just as the show was filming the last 3-4 episodes before completing filming on Freefall at the end of April 1989.

• 5 months later...

That Ebony cover. "Surprising new trend. Black Women and white men, What's going on?":):)

I must admit, one of the best parts so far to upgrading to HD is Trudy and Gina. Don't know if I'll feel the same when Angelina and the chick from Prodigal son turn up though :wuerg:

• 9 months later...

Wow! A rare picture of Trudy/Olivia Brown from the episode "The Dutch Oven." Thank you to Miami Dade Police Department for sharing this on Twitter.  :fireworks:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, summer84 said:

Wow! A rare picture of Trudy/Olivia Brown from the episode "The Dutch Oven." Thank you to Miami Dade Police Department for sharing this on Twitter.  :fireworks:

Fantastic ! Thankyou :hippie:

• 9 months later...

447255854_DlZoEgIVsAAbZNM(1).thumb.jpg.6289716b36b23f7127c3481644aa9436.jpg

It was such a wonderful suprise spotting this shot yesterday. I especially love these rare photos and behind the scenes stuff of Miami Vice, so was really happy, that Olivia Brown shared this on her Twitter. They all look great! Love Sonny and Gina here, so sweet together! :happy: My favorite Vice couple. Amazing image! :fireworks:

Credit to Olivia Brown. Thank you so much!

What Olivia wrote to the photo: 

First time I met Phil Collins he asked me. “Do you want to go thrift shopping with me?” Yes!!! And we did. #FlashbackFriday    Also said, Phil Collins loves thrift shopping. And they went several times. So cool!

Edited by summer84

DlZrqBpV4AANPrk.thumb.jpg.f3faf54af4294fb7ce00c4047d02ccb9.jpg

A shot with Olivia Brown and Eddie Murphy in the movie 48 Hours from 1982. I watched it and she wasn't featured much only the second half of the movie closer to end. 

Credit to Olivia Brown.  

What she wrote to the photo: "First kiss on film. So nervous." #FlashbackFriday

• 10 months later...
On 9/13/2018 at 7:44 AM, summer84 said:

There are some more, I'll add at another time. Apparently Olivia is still working on her book on Miami Vice. Looking forward to it! 

Be interesting if this ever surfaces. Trudy was one of my favorite characters, and I was always annoyed they never gave her the room she needed.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 6:05 PM, Robbie C. said:

Be interesting if this ever surfaces. Trudy was one of my favorite characters, and I was always annoyed they never gave her the room she needed.

She's also one of my favorites. I liked her character and it bothered me as well. Her book is still in the process of being written. The latest Olivia mentioned about it was the 17th July on her Twitter profile, where she is very active. Aside from her experiences on MV, it's also going to contain some personal stuff. She also said, that she had been the one to get Mann to hire James Brown. Her father was his attorney. It's a small world in show biz. 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...