Back Online!

James

Super!!!  I was so excited to have the board come up today!

Thank you Admin team for all your hard work in transferring the site.  With all of the images, video links, etc., it must have been some task to ensure everything moved over smoothly.

Thank you again!

• Administrators

Thanks to Tim, Chris and James for accomplishing what I consider, the impossible!  Add to that, the fact that they managed to do this from 3 corners of the world via e-mail makes it even more impressive!  Needless to say, they have earned our eternal thanks!

I'm sure as we go along we will find a few bugs here and there but for the most part, we are back! and it's good to be back!

• Like 6

Since the transfer started I checked the site every day. After a week had passed, I was starting to think, whether it will all turn out okay and it did!

Thanks so much to all involved for the hard work!!!! :fireworks:

The only thing missing is the homepage, but I am so happy that the site is baack! 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Needless to say this was not without many challenges. Thanks so much to James, Chris and Lou for their support and diligence to make this happen. As Lou said, we have some bugs to fix but at least we have a web site again!

Thanks Team! :thumbsup:

• Like 6

• Administrators

Since the transfer started I checked the site every day. After a week had passed, I was starting to think, whether it will all turn out okay and it did!

Thanks so much to all involved for the hard work!!!! :fireworks:

The only thing missing is the homepage, but I am so happy that the site is baack!

Haha... Sorry about the week delay, I wasn't feeling well with a bit of gastro. Didn't even want to look at a computer screen with the amount of nausea I had. :)

• Like 2

• Administrators

Currently we are working on bringing back our old portal website. Should be available soon.

Another thing is the missing photos. I guess the missing photos were uploaded after I backup all the server files. Topics and posts should be complete but some photos on the server are missing. Sorry about that.

• Like 2

Thanks to the administration and everyone involved.  I've been here infrequently recently, and thought something more serious was wrong with the site.  Phew....

Edited by Vice Immersion

• Administrators

Thanks to James our portal site is back again. The "recent posts" are still missing but we are working on it.

• Like 1

Thanks to James our portal site is back again. The "recent posts" are still missing but we are working on it.

I agree !!

Thanks to James !!

Home button was much needed with me :D :D 

• Administrators

Hi,

just in case you wonder why our community was offline yesterday.

We wanted to upgrade our forum software to the latest version 4. This was why I closed the forum to do the upgrade process. Unfortunately something went wrong with the upgrade so we're back with the old software.

As soon as we can solve the problem we'll try another one. So please be aware if the website is not available for a short time.

• Like 5