Best Simpsons Couch Gag Ever Vice / Scarface

sredd

all I can think is when columbo guest stared on alias and the dads reaction, Dear god that was strange!

and it feels like it would be more at home on Archer than the simpsons, actually it feels like this belongs on Mad TV back in the day

but I will say the maggie bit was cool lol

also for reference I havent watched the simpsons since the Jack bauer episode, which was 2007 apparently. including the movies.

hell the only time I went out of my way to catch anything related to it was when Futurama briefly came back

as that was probably the first time in damn near 10 years that I had actively watched any real new network tv, and also I just recently learned jurrasic bark was based on a real dog, which makes that episode even harder to watch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D

hell I still remember when that episode first aired, god that was sad, I swear that episode is etched into my brain -_- that poor dog.

Edited by Kavinsky

Found this video by accident today and liked it a lot! Not a "Simpsons" fan, but these 80s references (and especially "Miami Vice") made my day.

• Administrators

Ned Flanders is Tommy Vercetti lol

ztgaqv.png

(Yeah I know I'm late, I never got around to watching that episode, so I didn't want to see the couch gag because it would've spoiled it, I wanted to see the gag when seeing the episode)

• Like 1