Has there really been no posts about the 'Ferrari Daytona's of MV' in almost 3 weeks?

Mvice8489

Just checking in. What happened to all the 'Ferrari Daytona's of MV' links?  They all seemed to have gone "dead" with no updates or posts since early January.  And no posts about the Testarossa not selling at auction last week?  Seems like the site has turned into a GPS system.

well jurrasic sold his car, and the website is going through a transitional period of getting and switching over to this new server and the like. and I kinda wish the borders were as easy to see as they used to be, this all grey thing is doing my head in lol

and I dont know if Jurrasics main daytonas of miami vice page is up anymore or has been updated really.

and personally I had one of my threads pulled by my request given all the mud slinging going on in the political world right now, so I'd say give it time, plus its winter time and not exactly a good time for convertibles.

and honestly I kinda use the car thread to keep things going really when nothing related to the MV cars is going on, plus its fun and good writing practice.

• Like 1