Congratulations Ell.a You Are Now an Administrator!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

For those who may be unfamiliar, Ell.a has been a fixture on our site for probably as long as I have!  She has contributed many hours of her personal time to keep this site running. Now recently, she has stepped up again to help with our newest upgrades. So to make her job easier by giving her access to all sections of the site (and to just say a big THANK YOU!)  We have upgraded her status to admin.   Congratulations Ell.a, you have earned it!

FM

• Like 5

• Ferrariman pinned this topic

It's about time Ell.a.....You helped me out a lot on .org with planning different articles and trying to get a convention started. I'm glad you now have Administrator status for all your efforts!  :thumbsup: :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8 February 2016 at 11:40 AM, Ferrariman said:

For those who may be unfamiliar, Ell.a has been a fixture on our site for probably as long as I have!  She has contributed many hours of her personal time to keep this site running. Now recently, she has stepped up again to help with our newest upgrades. So to make her job easier by giving her access to all sections of the site (and to just say a big THANK YOU!)  We have upgraded her status to admin.   Congratulations Ell.a, you have earned it!

FM

Well done Ella!!:D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Oh my God ... It's really a shame ... but I just stumbled over this thread, since I didn't wear my glasses and while logging in I typed my nickname into the search mask accidentally ... And this thread came up first. I know it's a lame excuse but I was very busy in the download section during the last months. So I took a look into the board really seldom.  :blind::freeze::rain:

Let me all send you a very warm THANK YOU SO MUCH. If the board - and its member - haven't been the way it is ... I wouldn't have been around here for such a long time.

Thanks for your confidence and compliments! I will do my very best ... :glossy::fireworks::flowers:

• Administrators
Am 12.5.2016 um 20:58 schrieb cigarette:

Nice! Congratz- best regards from Norway

image.png

Cigarette ... I would have loved to see you in a certain bathrobe :-) But anyway - this is a great picture!!!