Old .org Guy Finding His Way Home

FerrariDaytonaSpyder

Hello, everyone!  I am FerrariSpyder from the old .org days!  Don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but here I am all the same.  Looking forward to getting back to discussing the show that draws us all together and the show that never gets old for me.  Thanks.

Welcome back!

This is MiamiViceOnline.com, pal, where you can't even tell the players without a program (sorry, program not available at this time).

:D

• Like 2

• Administrators

Welcome home!

Hello, everyone!  I am FerrariSpyder from the old .org days!  Don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but here I am all the same.  Looking forward to getting back to discussing the show that draws us all together and the show that never gets old for me.  Thanks.

So what was your screen name on .org? Was it the same name? Trying to place you back then.

Welcome. Lou is still our Mayor taking care of our board, Chris oversees the German side/issues. James is our technical guru and works the background stuff. Ell.a is working on our glossary. As for me, my job is to keep the site bills payed and the board on line! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, timm525 said:

Welcome home!

[quoter]Hello, everyone!  I am FerrariSpyder from the old .org days!  Don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but here I am all the same.  Looking forward to getting back to discussing the show that draws us all together and the show that never gets old for me.  Thanks.

So what was your screen name on .org? Was it the same name? Trying to place you back then.

Welcome. Lou is still our Mayer taking care of our board, Chris oversees the German side/issues. James is our technical guru and works the background stuff. Ell.a is working on our glossary. As for I, my job is to keep the site bills payed and the board on line! 

My name on .org was FerrariSpyder.  I tried that one here, but it must've been taken.  And thanks for the personnel round up!  Good to know who everyone is!